Generic Vacation Thread

New quarter started, and it seems its going to be twenty times harder. I have only had 1 class so far and theres enough work to seriously question my NESing. I have two more after this.

So, until further notice, I will be taking a leave of absence, hopefully to be returning soon enough.

As of January 9th (last day I'll have computer access) I'll be up in Phoenix, waiting shipment to United States Air Force Basic Training on the 10th. I'll be there for about 6.5 weeks, during which time I obviously won't be able to get to a computer. Once I get to Tech School, should be easy to get back online.

Point being, I won't be here to write orders. Not that I'm in that many living NESes. ;) The necessary mods have been briefed on what to do. Anyway, see you all sometime in late February!

SYMPHONY IS JOINING THE ARMY!!! At least you were smart enough to join the Air Force :p Cya until then.

Alex: Watch your mouth or I will be joining as Siam in NES2 V upon my return. :p

Good luck with that Symphony!

I've become overwhelmed with everything that is going on in real life, and regretably I must take a break from NESing. I will still check the forums, and comment (annoyingly, no doubt) on issues which face NESing, but I will be gone for the most part as a player. I don't know how long I will be gone, perhaps a month, perhaps a week, but it wont be until I can get everything together back in the real world.

So, as they say in French (;)), A bientot!

Going on a trip to Calgary from noon today, pacific time, until late monday night (still pacific time)

I'm Germany for a week, but I brought my PC and my godfather has a wireless connection.

I am officially back from a skiing trip which went absolutely fantastic! Will get back into work soon.

I know that I have been absent for quite a while. However, I will not be returning for a bit. My grade point average has been down recently because of a very bad French grade so I will be taking time off from NESing for now. I will return in good time. Sorry to all the Mods and players that have been afected by my leave.

Glad to hear from you again Israelite! Sorry to hear about your marks.

Did you read about the end of LINES?

I'm back from Germany!

Top Bottom