Organizing Units into Armies.

Dinoman193a

Chieftain
I downloaded a mod for civ 5 which allowed units to stack. However it remained tedious to have to send the units to their destination one at a time. I know the carrier has the ability to carry aircraft, and I have an Amphibious Assault Ship mod, so I know you can combine units into other units. I think we should make an Army Unit mod.

It would be invisible, and its strength would be determined by its units. It would stack units like an aircraft carrier, and could itself be combined with other units. It would be much like a modern army, where divisions are organized into Corps, and Corps into armies. It would be able to attack a target, with all of its units combined into it attacking as well. This would increase the ease of commanding armies, and eliminate ordering your units to march to points one by one. I know this is possible, I would make it myself, but, despite my best efforts, cannot mod Civ, so I would appreciate it very much if someone could make it.

It would add a sense of realism, organization, and make commanding armies much easier.

Top Bottom