I want to conquer all cities but I dont want to chase units after conquering

Subotai777

Warlord
Is there a mod that allows me to conquer all cities but not to eliminate all units after I conquer all cities???

What units?

In the advanced options, turn on Complete kills, if that is what you mean.

I know about "Complete kills" option but I want that to aply only on cities.How can I do that???

Complete Kills means you have to destroy all units and cities. If you don't have that turned on, you just have to capture all cities.

I know about "Complete kills" option but I want that to aply only on cities.How can I do that???

You only have to take the capitals to win a domination victory. You don't have to take all the other cities each civ builds.

Complete kills is hilarious. I saw monty's worker sitting in a boat on the shore still clocking in 4 GPT for him. No cities, nothing else, but +4 GPT.

Complete kills is hilarious. I saw monty's worker sitting in a boat on the shore still clocking in 4 GPT for him. No cities, nothing else, but +4 GPT.

That's a rich worker! Too bad he can't use the money on anything!

You did not understand me.I want conquest victory like in Civ 4 where I have to capture all cities(not just capitals) and I dont have to destroy all units after I have capture(destroy) all cities

You did not understand me.I want conquest victory like in Civ 4 where I have to capture all cities(not just capitals) and I dont have to destroy all units after I have capture(destroy) all cities

I can't help you with capture all cities, but perhaps there is a mod for that. But, you never have to destroy any units. If a civ is out of the game, all its units dies. If you want to capture everything, then I suggest that you conquer everything as you normally do, but when you come to the last civ, you take his capital last.

He means that currently in CiV, you have to only capture all capitals to win domination. You can enable 'complete kills' but it causes all units to be needed to be destroyed; he wants all cities to win domination but not all units. Maybe a mod? Whats the difference though?

All you have to do is make sure that the last city you conquer is the last capital on the map.

If that means you have to go out of your way to avoid conquering that last capital, so be it.

As Browd said, thers no need for a mod, the enemy units will only despawn after ALL the cities of that civ are captured/destroyed. However, for the last civ alive, you will have storm the cap last to control ALL cities in the world. Good luck!

(This will bring your happiness down, so be prepared)

Top Bottom