Do trade route and religious pressure distance scale with map size?

bbbt

Deity
I.e. can your trade routes go further on huge than small, or is it all the same? Also, for how far your religious pressure extends - does it vary by map?

Overall, is there a definitive list of what scales for size/speed and what doesn't? I got a shock playing my first game on 'quick' - the milestones for faith for pantheon/prophet creation are reduced - but city state bonuses aren't - so being the first to a religious CS nets you an insta pantheon.

I could definitely use such list for map size and game speed. A quick game on a small map is nothing like an epic game on a large one.

I'm pretty sure that trade range and religious pressure do not change with map size, though I wouldn't dare to guess the complete list of changes.

Correct. No change in the tile range of trade routes or religious pressure based on map size.

But game speed will change pressure per city, quick speed has a little higher pressure to increase the rate of conversion. Not sure about epic, but I guess it is lower pressure per city.

Per city pressure does vary by game speed:

quick = 9
standard = 6
epic = 4
marathon = 2

Top Bottom