Road to War - how to get rid of the ice in the winter

Yes ... It is ... Something I was trying out. You can use your ships to attack these and build up experience and get promotions.

In Version 0.4 it will be done away with as I will give the ships additional promitions directly.

Yes ... It is ... Something I was trying out. You can use your ships to attack these and build up experience and get promotions.

In Version 0.4 it will be done away with as I will give the ships additional promitions directly.

ooohh ok, the mod looks really good, I wish I could play it.

Thanks, I got it working, but my computer can't take the graphics.
What are your specs ?

128 MB+ Graphics Card should be sufficient.

I moved to Windows 7-64bit (on a core i7 / 512 Mb GF card / 6 GB Ram) and this gave the game a full 2GB of memory to work with. Oh and it still "Lags" in winter ;)

What are your specs ?

128 MB+ Graphics Card should be sufficient.

I moved to Windows 7-64bit (on a core i7 / 512 Mb GF card / 6 GB Ram) and this gave the game a full 2GB of memory to work with. Oh and it still "Lags" in winter ;)

Erm... it says NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT GPU

i know this was posted a while ago but RTW is great. i love modding off of it (made my own full mutilated world map with bare bones world editor set-up, etc.) but what *i* would like to know is how to ADD the bitter winter effect INTO a mod, not how to remove it :) (its actually a great game-enhancing effect ~ especially for realists... besides being the essential hallmark for the ww2 eastern front, its got 'ardennes offensive' written all over it) :)

It will require you to learn a lot about python scripting language.

Top Bottom