New Modder Here - What Utilities Do You Recommend?

Try this link to blender, nifskope, and python:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12248

The instructions on the website will give you ready-to-go tools for the graphics of civ4.

For the DDS files, you can use GIMP with DDS plugins.

But, first before all things, know what you want to do for your mod, then do it.

if you could make a mod that add the norwegian civ it would be cool:) vikings and danes are borring. nobody make a mod-pack with the norwegian civ. if I knew how to mod and had a lot of computer knowledge I would do it myself, but I know a bare minimum of computer science..

if you could make a mod that add the norwegian civ it would be cool:) vikings and danes are borring. nobody make a mod-pack with the norwegian civ. if I knew how to mod and had a lot of computer knowledge I would do it myself, but I know a bare minimum of computer science..

There's this, but I think it's outdated and might not work for 3.19.

There's this, but I think it's outdated and might not work for 3.19.

thanks. but I don't want to play a mod where Vidkun Quisling is the leader of Norway. He was a traitor and invited Nazi-Germany to attack Norway so he could be a leader. He is still hated and we use Quisling as slang word for traitor.

thanks. but I don't want to play a mod where Vidkun Quisling is the leader of Norway. He was a traitor and invited Nazi-Germany to attack Norway so he could be a leader. He is still hated and we use Quisling as slang word for traitor.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I didn't know who Quisling is. You could search for a Norwegian leaderhead here. Using ctrl+f, you have Christian IV(king of Denmark-Norway, so technically norwegian), Gunnhild, Haakon Haakonson IV, and Harald Hardråda. None appear to be traitors(based on Wikipedia)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I didn't know who Quisling is. You could search for a Norwegian leaderhead here. Using ctrl+f, you have Christian IV(king of Denmark-Norway, so technically norwegian), Gunnhild, Haakon Haakonson IV, and Harald Hardråda. None appear to be traitors(based on Wikipedia)

thanks. Gunnhild was never a Queen though, maybe a viking Queen but that must have been before Norway got united around year 872-1000 (experts are not sure when). Christian IV was a danish king when Norway was occupied by Denmark (from around 1300 - 1814, then they gave us to Sweden as part of a peace treaty lol. full independence in 1905)

Top Bottom