GMR: Scarcity

With so many civs in the game, we could even decide to ban two each, if we still think some are OP...let's cross that bridge if we need to.

Don't worry, Kiffe, your invite is coming...

Thank you for inviting me to this game, guys. But I possess only G&K without any DLCs, so I will not be able to participate in this game.

Thank you for inviting me to this game, guys. But I possess only G&K without any DLCs, so I will not be able to participate in this game.

Well, in keeping with the theme of Scarcity, we could set this game up without DLCs. I'm happy to do that if all players agree to it. (Whoops, I guess I've already set it up with them, and would need to redo all that setup to change it....)

One catch though: if Primeval and RStark both joined this game, we'd be at 11 players and would need to use a huge map.

Thoughts? Mine: It would be a minor hassle to redo the setup, but I think worth it to enjoy playing with this guy in another game. :)

I'm good with more players and a huge map. My only concern is that I've had a horrendous time with my GMR games that have a high player count (probably because the file size is large?) I've basically been stalled on about 5 of my games for the past 2-3 weeks now because I can't get a good download.

I'll keep it to 10 players max on a large map...less potential issues--so hopefully you'll stay with us, E!

The GMR problems should be sorted out by the time the files for this game become large.

Invite sent, Kiffe.

Civs banned so far:

Babylon
Russia
Arabia
Ottomans
Egypt
Korea
China
Persia
Iroquois

If you have accepted the GMR invite but not yet banned a civ, please do so now!

If we have to ban a civ, I say ban Arabia, for the same reason as Russia. Double Lux will mean plenty of trade opportunity for the Arabian player!

Also, while I would prefer a full DLC game, I wont tell a player to step down just because he prefer his cash in his wallet :)

Alright, If we are not playing DLC, I want to change and ban Germany. If we are playing, can someone ban Germany instead?

Will change your ban to Germany if we go that route. No one has complained about playing without DLC yet, and RStark is probably too gracious to push or beg.

Oh and ban list updated above.

If I have to ban someone I will ban Egypt, but I don't really want to ban anyone. Also I would really like to play with DLC because not many GMR games has DLC, but I am not going gripe about it either way.

Done and done. Sorry, Stark. Keep your eyes open for a sale for the DLC. I got all of them for $7.

Done. Waiting on bans from Tab, Blue Collar, and Foffaren. Then we can pick civs and launch. If two players want the same civ and can't come to an agreement about who plays it and who plays something else, that civ will be banned, too! Let's not make the civs too scarce!

Ok i ban China. Ressourceless UUs are a bit op...but China is litterally...

Top Bottom