Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

Not funny, I just found it cool how the city sprawled up
the mountain and how "Skull Rock" sits atop the pass.

Should these guys be getting danger pay?
Spoiler :

Not funny at all - I just want to point out how freakin' cool the new Ring of Fire effect is! It should be called Fiery Vortex!
Spoiler :

Not funny at all - I just want to point out how freakin' cool the new Ring of Fire effect is! It should be called Fiery Vortex!
Spoiler :

if im not mistaken thats a common graphic in dark age of camelot, when a spiritmaster or runemaster casts his AoE, great spell graphics, seen a few others from that games template as well. very nice to recognize them

This isn't really funny, more tragic.

So I managed to make both Stephanos and Buboes to spawn in one turn. And where do they spawn?

Spoiler :

That's right, right in the middle of my empire. Next to the Veil holy city. And look at the defenses? Yup, I got some rushing to do. (And I'm just waiting to finish of the Luchuirp, just that I can't since we got a peace treaty that is lasting a couple of more turns)

i've had all four horsemen AND the avatar of wrath spawn on exactly the same tile before =/

Elephant vs Spider...
Spoiler :

It is... as long as you don't read the pedia entries or look to closely at the doviello berserker.
What are you talking about? The Lita the Witch story is totally Disney material.

Well, I thought this one was pretty funny myself. Never seen it get quite that high before, probably because I rarely raze other people's cities...

Nice. My first Civ4 game in a year and change, loaded the FfH mod for the first time, and succeeded in making someone more angry than I can recall. :)

No. But it doesn't matter since there are no Braille bumps on the monitor.

On the other hand, blind kids would likely have a good Text To Speech program, which would say everything they shouldn't be able to read. :p

if theyre blind dosnt that make them illiterate too?

Kael and CO. are working on a Braille release for the game. Very exciting.
-Qes

EDIT: When thinking one is clever and about to make a "funny," one should check any posts that would come before one's as to make sure said "funny" had not already been made. As is, when failure of such procedure occurs, it is customary to make a comment on such flubbery before someone else does - lest you prove once again that you should be run off the forum.

Top Bottom