The City States of Greece

bah, I agree with Filli naturally. Its sort of wierd that some random guy out of the blue gets the settler instead of say having the cities ruler appoint a leader to the settling party. But its your system so I can work around or with it if need be.

Ok, if all the players agree, we can change the system. No use playing with a system no one wants. But I reserve the right to reject any system I don't like. If you all decide you want to change the system create a thread for it in the SG and agree upon a plan and then submit it to me via PM.

I, Prinkipas Prota Tambien Fotismenos, do hereby declare the following things:

First, parcle out every remaining tile to the plebians of Athens.

Second, rent out parcled land on my two wheat tiles for 5% of the total output of that parcle.

Third, when the scout is finished send it to explore northwest.

Fourth, when the monument is finished build a worker.

I thank the plebians of Athens for voicing their concerns, and hope I have adressed them completely. Please do not hesitate to tell me your problems and concerns in the future.

OOC: dot, how much would I need to spend to build a public bath?

Hmm, something like a public bath requires the construction technology. I am going to be a stickler about when you can build buildings and such. That is one thing I didn't like about GaP.

Orders Confirmed

you make sure Dot knows that, because a settler this early would be counterproductive to the greater good when we have vaste swathes of land to develop. Also you may like to bold orders in your posts to ensure clarity of what your saying.

Also Dot, if you would be so kind to update us considering there is nothing else :p I want to get into the game and amuse myself with demanding land and asking for positions fitting my ancient rights as heir of the rulers of the lost empire (ooc: the Demandroi being descendants only via being heirs of the bastard children of a brief-reigning usurper emperor naturally :p)

What do you intend the name to mean? *listens to the Iranian Bomb "the song"

Welcome, I shall sacrifice 50'000 slaves to celebrate this occasion :p.

it came from the empty void that followed the end of GaP. Anyways welcome, may the peace last until there is no-one else to conquer :p

meh, I would of called it the Athenean Sea, to glorify that city state of yours. But I suppose Deos Sea works. (the small bay is hardly an ocean ;) )

sea as a whole? that would just be The Ocean I would think. Unless there is some other subsection your calling Deos. Either way if you going to call the whole ocean deos I will just promptly ignore your teminology.

House Name: Barca
First Character: Leonidas Barca

Obviously, I'll take the militaristic bent (Like in pretty much every other forum game I've ever been in, with only one exception).

:twitch: first name,.... for house name :twitch: *promptly falls into convulsions*

Gee Jehoshua, I changed it in the group. Can't you wait before having a seizure or something? :D

I don't understand Greek grammar at all, and don't plan on learning about it, so...

Well really the seizure was just cover for my instant plan to wipe out the House of Leonidas upon its first suggestion. But since its now the House Barca that is now unnecessary.

Top Bottom