Civ for iPhone of GPhone

PizzaDude36

Chieftain
Okay, I wanted to throw this out there and see what the feed back is...has anyone heard of or thought it a good idea to develop a iPhone or GPhone Civ app for download based on the first or second Civ?

I would think this would be relatively straight forward and could offer some new and exciting features. I think we should try and get one developed.

Just curious...

Hell ya! Any form of Civ on an iphone will rock. Isn't it already possible to run Civ1 on the iphone?

idk, I haven't heard anything and I own the gPhone. I would like to know where I could find it if I could. I wouldn't think CivI would be difficult to get for either the iPhone or gPhone.

I have always thought that it would be possible to put Civ 2 onto mobile phones, and am still waiting for the day it will be possible.

Does Dosbox work with the iphone? If so.... Then we could run Civ1, colonization, Sid Meier's Pirates. Maybe even Quake of the phone can handle it!

I would love to see a Civ for the Iphone and seeing the distinct lack of turnbased strategy, in the app store, it should do great. I mean not everyone is completely satisfied with a fart app in his/her life right? :sad:

Does Dosbox work with the iphone? If so.... Then we could run Civ1, colonization, Sid Meier's Pirates. Maybe even Quake of the phone can handle it!

Dosbox doesn't work on the Iphone yet, from what I have read they would have almost rewrite it form the ground up to get it running. Shame really.
http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/f126/3510.htm

Top Bottom