CivRev Add-on "The Mythic" released on PSN.

Snerk

Smeghead
Wonders and artifacts pack, included are: Ancient Wonder: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Medieval Wonder: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Industrial Wonder: Scotland Yard, Modern Wonder: SETI, Artifact 1: Camelot, Artifact 2: Tower of Babel.

Only available at the EU store so far, but US store haven't been updated yet. And its almost free.

I don't really feel that these new packs really change anything in gameplay, whooptie doo you get another animated bunch of pixels in your cities. Besides that they are really trying to squeeze every last penny you own out of them.

Don't get me wrong, I do like expansion packs and I also do feel that the ability to get more content by paying for it when you love a game is better than getting no new content at all, but these micro transactions are hardly worth it. To me it feels like buying a new hat for one of your Sims. It isn't like buying a new set of cars in a game like Gran Turismo, or buying a new set of online maps in MGS4.

The sad part is that I might probably buy them too....

I can´t find the pack on PSN for EU. Where can I find it? Or is it not launched yet?

It might be a good idea to check the post above yours..;)

Thanks fo the insightful comment. It really helped. I wanted details on the fact that it is not on PSN.

Perhaps someone else could enlighten us on the fact that the wonder pack has been pulled back or not released. Why is it? What has happened?

Thanks fo the insightful comment. It really helped. I wanted details on the fact that it is not on PSN.

Perhaps someone else could enlighten us on the fact that the wonder pack has been pulled back or not released. Why is it? What has happened?

I read your post again and I can honestly say that it isn't easy to say if you know that or not. But since you did, I'm sorry.

Well.... I don't see it in the playstation store anymore, while I did see it during one day. I don't like the way things are made available to us and made unavailable again without ANY communication.

2K Elisabeth said on the official forums that the DLC was taken down because it was launched too early. It was a misstake to launch it and it was therefore taken back. There are no bugs in the pack so if you downloaded it already you should be happy and continue using it.

Amazing that they are doing these misstakes over and over again. Some heads should be rolling at 2K/Firaxis. The Megacity fix was also misstakenly put into the 1.10 patch (for PS3 in Europe), which screwed up the MP. Shockingly unprofessional.

Quality assurance at their company should be improved.

If it was a mistake to release the DLC they should have left it like that. If there aren't any bugs nobody would have noticed there was any mistake if they just left it online. Now they just end up looking unprofessional. Greedy too, apparently they already had the content ready for implementation but just didn't put it in the game to milk us even more. Like 60 bucks isn't enough.

Top Bottom