Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a great place for an aqueduct.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 16,628
Hehe, I love aqueducts. I had one that happily went towards a faraway lake when a river was literally right next to the city.

Loving the screenshots :goodjob:

Hi, I got a good aqueduct picture.

I also got some more.

You would think there would be a more efficient way to get fresh water than to build an aqueduct across the ocean. :lol:

Condor, did you specifically engineer a game to give you funny pathed aqueducts? :dubious: ;)

Here a weird screen shot, I have a stonehenge almost in Biwa Lake and the pyramids on the edge of Mount Fuji.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 16,198
Truronian said:
Condor, did you specifically engineer a game to give you funny pathed aqueducts? :dubious: ;)

Yes, I will admit I just started an island map and started randomly plopping down cities with aqueducts but all those aqueducts went to those places originally. I was not cheesy enough to edit the terrain to give me the best possible aqueduct. I felt those ones were the best. However the first one in the other thread is real from a real game I played (I won :)). Also, to answer GIR's question that is another aqueduct that was not enough for me to make it online (or so I thought). Lastly, that picture you took Rising Sun is crazy. I wonder what will happen if you get the Church of Nativity:crazyeye:.

Take a look at the scores in Condor's game... I have a feeling he just might win that one ;)

It was close right up to the finish, which occured a turn later when, unbeknownst to me I won a domination victory:).

Cower before the wrath of the mighty Indian navy!

Attachments

• boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 16,005
I put a battleship (in Civ3) in a lake before one of my cities was captured....bombarded everything that got close.

Too abd you can lauch an "across the lake" assault because of the Indian Admiral's grand plan

This is obviously the best thread ever!!!!!!

The picture with the cow is so funny that I want to know now how can I make a custom avatar ;). It's some special program or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom