Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Sorry for the delay...yes, I was thinking of Alhambra... Oh...and I thought it might have needed another clue, I thought it might be a bit obscure, but you guys are sharp... :)

I always hope I can build it, but it can be tough to get...you have to been somewhat in the tech lead and then make sure you hard-build it without delay...or maybe rush-build it... But there are usually a lot of other priorities at the point in the game that can get in the way.... Playing currently at the Emperor level...

Nice! I get a point! :D

Mine is simple:

I'll make a quick poetic quote on the person or building.

I am a Colossus, a Monument with a Flame that will never Dim even under the greatest Forces of Tyranny. Like a Great Wall the Armies of Tyrants will never Destroy me.

Mine is simple:

I'll make a quick poetic quote on the person or building.

I am a Colossus, a Monument with a Flame that will never Dim even under the greatest Forces of Tyranny. Like a Great Wall the Armies of Tyrants will never Destroy me.

The Statue of Liberty! :D

Clue#1: A wonderful 3, not 1.
CLUE#2: 4 steeds ride atop, toward victory!

Just a WAG, but could you be talking about the 3 Happiness you get from having Old Faithful within your boundaries???

Would it be the achievement "Wonderwall"?

The names of both of this Civ's UUs begin with the same letter of the alphabet (in English).

Top Bottom