Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who enjoy whomps link might also enjoy this thread and the link posted there. Dammit, I'm always doing this. I feel like amazon.com or something.

Cleric, what happens if somehow she loves you and refuses to blow you off? I don't know much about relationships, but what happens then?

I think that's what I'm afraid of most. Chances are good enough that it might happen. We get along great, she always runs up to me to give me a hug when I see her and confides to me. (though I reckon this might be just the side-effect of the Friends Zone) We are very similar in most matters, from our past to personality. That's another thing, she's too good to be true. It's like someone pulled the image of a perfect woman from my brain and created her. Redhead? Check. Lovely electric blue eyes? Check. Curves? Check. Intelligent and witty? Check. A little crazy? Check. Nerdy? Check. Kinky? Check. Loves Rambo movies and playing Civilization? Check! Ka-ching! *lottery winner alarm noise*

I dont know what will happen...my brain just goes haywire when I load up that scenario and try to make a simulation. Neural pathways collapse, synapses go into a gridlock, neurons start misfiring left and right and the core just goes into a meltdown. It's basically a Chernobyl in my head. Best not to think about it and just do it.

I think that's what I'm afraid of most. Chances are good enough that it might happen. We get along great, she always runs up to me to give me a hug when I see her and confides to me. (though I reckon this might be just the side-effect of the Friends Zone) We are very similar in most matters, from our past to personality. That's another thing, she's too good to be true. It's like someone pulled the image of a perfect woman from my brain and created her. Redhead? Check. Lovely electric blue eyes? Check. Curves? Check. Intelligent and witty? Check. A little crazy? Check. Nerdy? Check. Kinky? Check. Loves Rambo movies and playing Civilization? Check! Ka-ching! *lottery winner alarm noise*

I dont know what will happen...my brain just goes haywire when I load up that scenario and try to make a simulation. Neural pathways collapse, synapses go into a gridlock, neurons start misfiring left and right and the core just goes into a meltdown. It's basically a Chernobyl in my head. Best not to think about it and just do it.

That in the long run is the best piece of advice I could give you.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Effin' teeth. So I have a wisdom tooth sprouting. See previous rant. Gotta get it yanked. I got an appointment today to have it yanked. (I'm freakin' out all day because I don't do well with anesthesia stuff. Panic mode. No Valium or anythin', so I'm just freakin' out all day, freakin' out in the office until I figure out... I'm getting ahead of myself. But I had a crappy stressy morning.) I'm leaving for eighteen days on July 23, next Wednesday. I want to get this dealt with before I leave, because I'm pretty much not going to be able to get it dealt with where I'm goin'. So I go today, to get it yanked. Dentist says "oh, it's infected, I can't yank it today." Except less plainly, so I have to friggin yack with her for ten minutes to figure out that I'm basically screwed? She says she'll put me on antibiotics - wait, I'm allergic to penicillin, so somethin' funky, k, k - and that it's gonna take at least five days before the infection's cleared up enough so that it's yankable. At least. She's not sure, it might take longer. So dentist lady am I totally screwed? Oh, no, okay, I can get an appointment next Tuesday (four and a half days. this better work, lady) and if it's cleared up enough by then then she can yank it Tuesday. Argh. Okay. Good enough.

So she gives me a script for.. the script says "clindamycin". Here's hopin' I ain't allergic to it, I just took one ten minutes ago. While she's handing me the script for the antibiotic, she says "I gave you some Vicodin too". Well that makes things suck SUBSTANTIALLY less. So I go the pharmacy and I get my scripts and I eat my pills and now I'm tellin' y'all about it. I got a busy-ass weekend and I'm kind of ambivalent about the vics 'cause I got a lot to do, so I can't be too wacked out, but if I keep the dose low then I won't be too wacked out.

But dammit, if I can't get this thing yanked Tuesday I'm screwed. I can't be all wacked out then. I've got a big frickin' truck with a big frickin' trailer that I've got to drive on Thursday because two out of four of us are too girly to handle a big frickin' truck with a big frickin' trailer. Three dudes and only one of 'em is man enough to do it, and me. Five and a half hundred miles, and I'm half the drivin'. My friends suck.

I've got a big frickin' truck with a big frickin' trailer that I've got to drive on Thursday because two out of four of us are too girly to handle a big frickin' truck with a big frickin' trailer. Three dudes and only one of 'em is man enough to do it, and me. Five and a half hundred miles, and I'm half the drivin'. My friends suck.

Well dammit, now I have to rant that I don't get to go on a road trip! :mad: I don't care what I'm driving, I looooooooooooove to drive, but my next road trip probably won't be until my November vacation. I do the best I can when I can, like my day off yesterday when I drove a couple hundred miles, but it just isn't the same as hitting the road for 700 miles in a day. :cry:

Oh, sorry about your teeth btw. I remember getting mine yanked back in 91. Wasn't fun as I had to drive myself so no getting knocked out. All done with local.

I have too many things to do over summer.

Then you're going about it wrong. Just tell the gatekeepers that you are Vinz Clortho, the keymaster. They should let you pass with no questions asked.

What is the point of having Study Abroad programs if a large majority of the classes do not transfer back to the home university?

Incredibly random, stupid, nonsense, and chocolate rant, that should not be read. If it is read, do not take it seriously, I'm just being random and am not really that angry about it.

Spoiler :
I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ IT! :mad:
Spoiler :
Fine, I can't stop you. Go ahead, open the spoiler.
Spoiler :
But I can make you click on a gazillion spoilers to read it! MWAHAHAHAHA! :mwaha:
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
My hair refuses to be brushed. :cry: See! I told you it was stupid

In other news, somewhere, a random thing happened.

Incredibly random, stupid, nonsense, and chocolate rant, that should not be read. If it is read, do not take it seriously, I'm just being random and am not really that angry about it.

Spoiler :
I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ IT! :mad:
Spoiler :
Fine, I can't stop you. Go ahead, open the spoiler.
Spoiler :
But I can make you click on a gazillion spoilers to read it! MWAHAHAHAHA! :mwaha:
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
My hair refuses to be brushed. :cry: See! I told you it was stupid

In other news, somewhere, a random thing happened.

Whenever I see a bunch of spoilers in one post, I automatically (and correctly) know that the person is below the tenth grade.

I just assume i'm dealling with an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom