Which AI is easiest to take in a sub-50 rush?

Xger

Prince
The title mostly says it all, I'm wondering what people think and why.

Pacal doesnt build anything but slingers - hes a joke. Problem is its probably better to wait for him to settle all those great artists. Poor pacal :(

Netherlands are kind of slow to build units.

I would say any civ who has not built their capital on a hill. One of the reasons many people have said Egypt. But avoid any with an early game UU: Persia, Greece (although taking him out is worth the frustration sometimes), Celts.
Monty can be a little tricky sometimes too, mainly because he is more apt to start in a heavy jungle area.

Maria Theresa can be easy too, mainly because all of her unique-ness doesn't really help her until the medieval era. She sucks at diplomacy and tends to wonderspam in the early game.

Plus, you'll actually feel good about taking her out early.

I would say any civ who has not built their capital on a hill. One of the reasons many people have said Egypt. But avoid any with an early game UU: Persia, Greece (although taking him out is worth the frustration sometimes), Celts.
Monty can be a little tricky sometimes too, mainly because he is more apt to start in a heavy jungle area.
The main reason I was put up this thread was the duel maps where you rush. It just gets annoying on immortal/deity that the AI had 3-5 warriors who all hang out around the capital. So maybe I'm more curious as to which AI wouldn't have that going on.

Maria Theresa can be easy too, mainly because all of her unique-ness doesn't really help her until the medieval era. She sucks at diplomacy and tends to wonderspam in the early game.

Plus, you'll actually feel good about taking her out early.

Top Bottom