Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
A female Civ Player; who knew they existed? Well, actually a lot of people, but we do know they aren't very common.

And now, the obligatory question to a female Civ player: which male leaderhead is the hunkiest? :lol:

Oh. I thought you were reffering to the leaderhead, not me.

Actually the more pressing question (in my opinion) is; Did you win?

Culture victories have become my crutch as of late......

Yes, I, a male Civ player, won a cultural victory. We can all laugh at this weird gender identity crisis later at night.

Churchill ftw!

I'm not uncomfortable with that question any more than I feel uncomfortable when the boys sit round discussing Boudica's ...vital statistics. We have more of a choice though.

Yes, I, a male Civ player, won a cultural victory. We can all laugh at this weird gender identity crisis later at night.

Not necessary because there's nothing wierd about it. It doesn't matter if you're male or female or neither. Culture knows no gender and it's not a weak victory. I'm as male as they come and I go for culture victories all the time. I like building shiny, impressive things.

BTW, Congrats on your win. :goodjob:

These are all from my recent game of Japanese conquest, I thought it was funny that I got to invade Germany.

The first image is one of what I call a Banana Boat Fort, I saw an image posted of an inland boat so I'd thought I put this one up as well.

In the next image speaking of Forts on resources what is up with the computers insistance on building Forts on Gold, Silver, Copper, Coal, etc. They really let their resources go to waste sometimes it seems.

The third image I've never gotten that reaction from any leader before.

Just before I went to war with Germany, they told me to stop trading with their hated Vassal the Greeks.

The next one I think the money amount is pretty cool.

Finally when I decided to wipe out the Spanish they were too far from my cultural borders so I let my Vassal take a city, unfortunatly for him it's right inside Ghandi's cultural border so I guess he'll get the city eventually.

Some serious espionage there...

In the next image speaking of Forts on resources what is up with the computers insistance on building Forts on Gold, Silver, Copper, Coal, etc. They really let their resources go to waste sometimes it seems.

Actually, I think in BTS, you can use forts to harvest resources that are within your cultural borders.

I can't say I've tried it myself though.

yes they do; but inside of city boarders, you loose the bonuses they produce. Also, they act as ports on those distant locations you don't want to put a city.

I see I didn't realise forts could do that. That could help when you don't want to make a crap city in the middle of a desert or tundra.

As for Espionage I actually don't use it much, I guess I cheesed too many "Buy City" options in the past games so I got to used to doing that.

Welcome to CivFanatics AlphaShard! :cheers:

Nice pics, btw, that banana boat fort is pretty darn awesome.

Uh... electirc926, he ain't new, he joined in June.

Thanks though anyways I appreciate it :)

Yeah most of the time I can find the info I'm looking for in existing threads so I don't end up posting.

Thanks though anyways I appreciate it :)

Yeah most of the time I can find the info I'm looking for in existing threads so I don't end up posting.

Judging from the number, and quality of my posts, information is obviously not a prerequisite for posting. :D

Yeah I know, I just finished my conquest with the Japanese I had come on earlier to make sure Vassal's didn't have to be killed as well. It was strange having three at the same time usually it's just one. Also odd in this game is two civilizations were killed by Barbarians before they even got to expand from their first city so I got most of the continent to myself until I met the Romans.

How do I post images? I have a funny one from Next War.

You can upload them for example at photobucket.com or imageshack.com. If you use the latter you don't even have to sign up. Just upload the pics and copy the link in a post here, in

1. Is it me or is this just coincidence?

2. Why would someone build the Pyramids this late???

3.What happend to you Louis???

4.This is pic is so ironic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom