Weekend Specials Online

If you don't have many games it's not bad, but there's no way of knowing if you'll get duplicates or not and then you're s out of luck and people at CFCOT get free leftover games.

Fixed for Maniacal
You'll get 6 games per month of which 2 will be good and 4 random games

For the price, you'll get (on average) six games each month – all unknown until the moment they're released. Here's how it breaks down:
1 "hot title" game that's less than a year old
1 "highly-acclaimed" game that's one to two years old.
1-2 hit indie games
1-2 "hidden gems" from developers

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3n4okd/humble_monthly_bundle_announced/

Heres the list of Monthly games list

05: March 4th, 2016 - Games of the 5th "Monthly Bundle"

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
GRAV
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
I am Bread
Sentinels of the Multiverse
ARK: Survival Evolved (Preorder bonus)
Switchcars (Humble Monthly Debut)
Battlesloths (Humble Originals)

04: February 5th, 2016 - Games of the 4th "Monthly Bundle"

Titan Souls
Broken Age
Volume
Penarium
Dropsy
Elephant in the Room (Humble Originals)
Alien: Isolation (Preorder bonus)
Planetoid Pioneers (Sneak Peek Demo)

03: January 1st, 2016 - Games of the 3rd "Monthly Bundle"

The Talos Principle
The Masterplan
Mushroom 11
Grim Fandango Remastered
Spelunky
A Fistful of Gun
PAYDAY 2 (+ DLCs) (Preorder bonus)

02: December 4th, 2015 - Games of the 2nd "Monthly Bundle"

Banished
Rust
Payday 2 (+ 3 DLC)
Neon Struct
Chroma Squad
Company Of Heroes 2 (+ Western Front Armies + British Forces)
Shadwen (Bonus Sneak Peak Demo)

01: November 6th, 2015 - Games of the 1st "Monthly Bundle"

Towerfall Ascension
Besiege
Valyria Chronicles
Lethal League
Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition
Saints Row IV
Legend of Grimrock 2 (Preorder bonus)

do you get the preorder bonus each month or just the month you signed up?

eh still doesn't seem that good, I'll spend my money on hbogo instead

another company of heroes/total war bundle! Well actually this one is called sega strategy and has some cool stuff, valkryia Chronicles for bta, a sega genesis bundle with shining force for $1, some warhammer 40k stuff. The keys are per tier, one key for the whole group fyi. I went bta cus it's really low at ~4.50 right now.

Stronghold Crusader II - Free weekend !

I have humble gift links for the following games;

• WARMACHINE Tactics
  • Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Ultimate General Gettysburg

Shoot me a PM if you want any of them, I certainly don't.

Dang it should've gotten that humble monthly, it also included renowned explorers, a sweet looking indie title that only has a base price of $19.99 but won't be heavily discounted for a while. That's three games I wanted!

But now mad max is the pre-release for May so I'm signing up. Cheapest I've seen mad max is either 40% or 50% of the $59.99 base price so this is a steal no matter what else is in the bundle. It's like 80% off even if it's just Mad Max.

I know I will play it for like 3 hours the day I get it, have no time to continue, then two years later see a price drop and kick myself over $5 but hey sometimes you gotta just do it.

The new bundle is good too, telltale bundle, get walking dead s1, back to the future and more for a buck, bta is tales from the borderlands and the wolf among us. $12 gets you game of thrones and walking dead s2. I have all the walking deads and wolf, so probably won't bite, but they are excellent games.

Steam summer sale has started, what's everyone going to get?

If I manage to sell some leftover cards I think I'll have enough for Civ 5 Complete (11,26 EUR), I can't even put them on sale as Steam is under a lot of load.

http://store.steampowered.com/

EDIT:

managed to sell everything, Civ 5 Complete is in the house!

http://imgur.com/pPtTJWr

I only picked up Stardew Valley after having my eye on it since Feb. I too have a backlog already.

The Steam sale starts and within hours the pound drops dramatically. Well, I wasn't planning to buy much, anyway. :rolleyes:

I only picked up Stardew Valley after having my eye on it since Feb. I too have a backlog already.

I'm not sure using up "eye-ing time" on a game for 4 months is worth it for a saving of like 3$... I expected the game to have a slightly better sale price. Actually all the games on my wishlist are at 40-50% at most. Those at deeper discounts I might as well delete from my wishlist because it turns out I don't really want them. Only surprising deal since to be Doom at 40% off already for a rather new and popular game. This is the only deal that comes close to what I remember from like the 2011-2012 era of sales hehe.

I'm noticing that a lot of the cheaper indie games I have on my wishlist aren't going at discounts much bigger than 33%, even when they're old-ish. I guess the ever increasing popularity of these sorts of titles make it less likely they will sell them for 2$... Which is pretty much what happens when you discount a 10$ game at 75%.

The prices don't appear to have changed, but then Steam requires me to buy in pounds anyway. If I was buying online, I'd already be affected.

Top Bottom