IDG II Citizens Thread

Lord Civius

Emperor
Welcome, the Citizens Thread is a public forum and is open to all discussions and all citizens. This is also where the Family Houses post their Platforms for Emperor. If you want to join a house you can post here or you can PM the Houses leader.

Family Houses

House of Artok
Civplayah-

House of Huber
Draknith

House of Octavia- Imperial House
Lord Civius- Emperor
Bowsling

House of Reichkaiser
Vandal Warlord- Regent

House of Octavia
Platform for 1st Emperor

Augustus Caesar
Industrious +50% Wonder Production, double production speed of Forge.
Imperialistic +100% Great General Emergence, 50% faster production of Settler

I, Civius of Octavia, come before the citizenry with a great vision for our Empire. As your Emperor I will found a great city for our nomadic people to settle and expand our influence across the globe. Great Wonders and Glorious Conquests shall make us the envy of the world.

The Civilization poll is now closed and we can focus on choosing our first Emperor. I've posted the platform for the House of Octavia. The other Houses have 48 hours to post their platforms. If your House does not wish to create a platform to become 1st Emperor please post here and let everyone know. This could help to speed up the process.

House of Artok
Portugal_Joao_II.jpg
Joao II
Expansive: +2 Health per City, Double Production Speed of Granary, Harbor, 25% Faster Production of Workers.
Imperialistic: 100% faster Great General Emergence, 50% faster production of Settler

As Emperor, I will focus on expansion, and healthiness and prosperity. Also, wars will be easier with double training, and settlers abound!

House of Reichkaiser

HolyRoman_Charlemagne.jpg

Imperialistic- Great General emergence increased 100 percent.
50% faster production of Settlers.
Protective- Free Drill I and City Garrison I promotions for archery and gunpowder units.
Double production speed of Walls and Castle

Were the Reichkaiser Family to gain control the glorious empire. We would bring about an era of Imperial strength, with our Imperialistic and Protective ideals, we would be able to conquer quickly, and fortify our new holds indefinatly.

View attachment 227175

Grand House of Huber

The Grand House of Huber is the culmination of the three ancient tribes of Huber, Draknith, and Dankis. Each representative of this Grand House offers new insight and a shared collective of idea development. It is the mission of this House to play a vital role in the development of this new experiment in civilized society.

Philosophical:

Great People birth rate increased 100 percent.
Double production speed of University.

Creative:

+2 culture per city.
Double production speed of Library, Theater, and Colosseum.

By electing a leader of this house, this society will gain the benefits of truly aspired minds, vast potential for the advancement of the common people, and a view towards more "humane methods" of expansion.

The House of Octavia accepts Civplayah as Emperor, all registered citizens have voted. Vandal of ReichKaiser has seconded this, where does the House of Huber stand on this matter? Shall we await more citizens or crown Civplayah our 1st Emperor now?

I personally believe that we should begin ASAP. Although I, did think we could get the IDG on the front page or something.

That would be good but I don't think we're gonna get a front page ad. I'm sure participation will increase once we get things rolling. I say we wait on Draknith before crowning Civplayah we do have 2 days left on the poll so lets make it unanymous before proceeding.

We need more settings discussion. I don't feel comfortable deciding myself.

Gamesettings
  • Leaderhead- Joao II
  • Civilization- Random
  • Map- Fractal
  • Size- standard
  • Climate- Temperate
  • Sea Level- low
  • Era- Ancient
  • Speed- Epic
  • World Wrap- Cylindrical
  • Resources- standard
  • Difficulty- Monarch
  • Options- Unrestricted Leaders and New Random Seed on Reload.
  • Victory Conditions- All

Edit: I see you found them. I'll just leave these here since they are buried under the rules anyway.

Sorry, right after I posted that I saw the settings. I think I'll start tomorrow. I'll play 20 turns.

Lord Darknith, Leader of the Grand House of Huber accepts Civplayah, Lord of the House of Artok, to take control of our destiny as the first Emperor of our Grand Society!

May his reign be both long and prosperous, and may all those who stand against us meet their doom on the field of Battle!

(I personaly would set the 'no bardering techs' also in the rules)

Lord Darknith, Leader of the Grand House of Huber accepts Civplayah, Lord of the House of Artok, to take control of our destiny as the first Emperor of our Grand Society!

May his reign be both long and prosperous, and may all those who stand against us meet their doom on the field of Battle!

(I personaly would set the 'no bardering techs' also in the rules)

It is official Civplayah is our first Emperor so the turn session rules are on. Also don't forget to name a Regent to the Empire. I guess we can leave any additional settings up to the Emperor but if you want to make your recommendation official post it in the game thread. Then you can say told you so later and overthrow Civplayah :joke:. I've set aside 2 posts in the Game Thread (where Civplayah will post the trun session and game save). One will be for the Imperial Library and the other is to be determined.

Top Bottom