Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in NA and have yet to be infected by the timeline.

Same here. Which is good, because if I am ever forced to do the timeline I'm shutting down my Facebook entirely.

Why does my subconscious keep taunting me every time I go to sleep? :(

I keep dreaming about things I really, really want but can't have. :(

Why does my subconscious keep taunting me every time I go to sleep? :(

I keep dreaming about things I really, really want but can't have. :(

"Look, I've never had a dream in my life
Because a dream is what you wanna do, but still haven't pursued
I knew what I wanted and did it till it was done
So I've been the dream that I wanted to be since day one"

I too am un-timelined.

I was force-timelined like a month ago.

A couple weeks ago, I somehow got that with the Famine Song. It's weird having a song about how you should be ethnically cleansed going through your head all day.

There's worse songs to be stuck with, man.

Rant: must get a job.

There's worse songs to be stuck with, man.
Like almost everything you hear on the radio these days? Seriously, there used to be 5 or so good radio stations where I live. One closed down and became a sports station; one plays 90% popular music, 9.9% music i can tolerate, and .1% music that I love; 2 are now fully or almost fully popular music; and the remaining 1 I listen to constantly is rock, which is awesome, but it sucks when you want to listen to some RHCP or the older Maroon 5 songs and THERE'S ******* NOTHING ON. Sure, I have an iPod, but whenever I am in the car for a significant amount of time, my 2 younger brothers-who hate most of the songs I like-are with me, and they always manage to control what songs we listen to from my dad's iPhone, which is always plugged into the car, and does not have my updated play list. I also don't want to bring my iPod with me on car rides because the slippery ******* always falls out of my pocket, or I leave it in the car and freak out because I forgot that I put it there :gripe:

Like almost everything you hear on the radio these days? Seriously, there used to be 5 or so good radio stations where I live. One closed down and became a sports station; one plays 90% popular music, 9.9% music i can tolerate, and .1% music that I love; 2 are now fully or almost fully popular music; and the remaining 1 I listen to constantly is rock, which is awesome, but it sucks when you want to listen to some RHCP or the older Maroon 5 songs and THERE'S ******* NOTHING ON. Sure, I have an iPod, but whenever I am in the car for a significant amount of time, my 2 younger brothers-who hate most of the songs I like-are with me, and they always manage to control what songs we listen to from my dad's iPhone, which is always plugged into the car, and does not have my updated play list. I also don't want to bring my iPod with me on car rides because the slippery ******* always falls out of my pocket, or I leave it in the car and freak out because I forgot that I put it there :gripe:

I don't know if you realize, but the harder you rage at these stations and their music, the more likely their music is going to get stuck in your head. Honestly, the last time I've had a song stuck in my head that annoyed me was "Call Me Maybe" about a month ago.

Hence why you should just listen to whatever I post in the OT music threads.

Keep your iPod on your lap.

Why does my subconscious keep taunting me every time I go to sleep?
This. See Salty Mud.

What has been happening with the Timeline, please? I am very ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom