Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

Done. 3 gpt + 5g to buy some false sense of security for a duration of 25 turns is worth the investment. Ramsy has proved the budget and asked the ambassador to deliver the attribute to Roman senates' palace ASAP.

Caesar will use the money to buy the hawks in the senate some nice villas along the river to keep them content. :cool:

The Roman people thank our wise neighbours for their tribute. :king:

The Songhai find it funny that it is easy to tell when Egypt embarks upon a mighty wonder. Their demographics go into first place for manufacturing due to their wonder building bonus and then when the wonder is completed they fall back into 3rd. We do not believe in Oracles and have decided to build a mighty wall to keep out barbarians of all kinds from our lands.

How much pouting would it take to let Catherine build the wall? :please: Time to change some plans I guess. :think:

How much pouting would it take to let Catherine build the wall? :please: Time to change some plans I guess. :think:

Catherine likely needs the wall more than the Songhai. We will build horsemen instead and use them to defend against the barbarian menace.

Ramsy thanks Songhai leader for reminding him not go wonder happy.

Hail to mighty Ramses,

We have finally met the fabled Egyptian empire and we Songhai can appreciate the marvelous 4 cities you have built along the fertile Nile valley. Your embrace of both Tradition and Liberty is enlightening - a Constitutional Monarchy it appears and it is the only one in the world. As the only other fellow leader who has embraced Medieval traditions, we hope that this can lead to mutually beneficial trade relations. We would be open to having our scientists discuss break throughs of mutual interest as the Romans have seized a significant technological advantage over the rest of the world now that their scribes know how to read.

Hail to mighty Ramses,

We have finally met the fabled Egyptian empire and we Songhai can appreciate the marvelous 4 cities you have built along the fertile Nile valley. Your embrace of both Tradition and Liberty is enlightening - a Constitutional Monarchy it appears and it is the only one in the world. As the only other fellow leader who has embraced Medieval traditions, we hope that this can lead to mutually beneficial trade relations. We would be open to having our scientists discuss break throughs of mutual interest as the Romans have seized a significant technological advantage over the rest of the world now that their scribes know how to read.

Songhai and Egypt originate from the African continent, so we have more in common. We can both build Tombs and enjoy their extra benefit. Perhaps Songhai leader may follow the same plan and worship the god, HE will grant you multiple free tombs for you to sleep well after passing away from this world. :)

Songhai and Egypt originate from the African continent, so we have more in common. We can both build Tombs and enjoy their extra benefit. Perhaps Songhai leader may follow the same plan and worship the god, HE will grant you multiple free tombs for you to sleep well after passing away from this world. :)

A very good idea, but the Songhai will walk the path of honor after having discovered our liberty from our Mali oppressors, we do not want to fall into enslavement by the Aztecs on our doorsteps.

I'm sorry if I dissapoint the leader of the Songhai,but I cannot accept your deal of trading your marble to my silk . The social order in my empire is tough to control . However,I'm willing to get Spices and if anyone get them,contact me(in the future,I'll have more supplies of Cotton and Silver to trade) .

I hate my land a bit because of that. I have the largest field but the lowest number of luxuries and no horses at all :(

I'm sorry if I dissapoint the leader of the Songhai,but I cannot accept your deal of trading your marble to my silk . The social order in my empire is tough to control . However,I'm willing to get Spices and if anyone get them,contact me(in the future,I'll have more supplies of Cotton and Silver to trade) .

Siamese silver may be in high demand, Egypt would like to order 1 supply with his gold lux. The cotton will not find any trade opportunity except Monty but he has got that from peace deal.

Spice is not on this map, similar to whale or pearl (Ramsy guesses).

Silk is a rare commodity it seems, lucky it's only produced by Siamese.

I hate my land a bit because of that. I have the largest field but the lowest number of luxuries and no horses at all :(

Consider it as an indicator of ample supply of oil or aluminum? That would come in handy for Monty's modern warfare :)

Yeah there should be a sprinkle of Spices on our side of the map.:lol: I have seen Pearls not sure about the Whales. I might have some more Dyes to trade in a few turns.

Don't forget Roman incense! Been available for centuries! All offers considered, it's going to waste here!

We are not sure how your counting system works, but 4 luxuries is not the lowest number by a pretty big stretch of the imagination. The Great Plains map does not seem to have an abundant supply of many luxuries and the city states seem to have taken most of the luxuries at the center of the map. Of course that can be fixed fairly easily by a warmonger...

We are not sure how your counting system works, but 4 luxuries is not the lowest number by a pretty big stretch of the imagination. The Great Plains map does not seem to have an abundant supply of many luxuries and the city states seem to have taken most of the luxuries at the center of the map. Of course that can be fixed fairly easily by a warmonger...

4 luxs for 5 cities. No horses=no circuses. Lowest ratio i must say. No spare ressources to sell like many of you. That's why i'm complaining...and you know...i like to complain in this game...i'm Monty after all...but i'm pretty open with your suggestion...let's kick out some cs then :aargh::ar15::bowdown:

4 luxs for 5 cities. No horses=no circuses. Lowest ratio i must say. No spare ressources to sell like many of you. That's why i'm complaining...and you know...i like to complain in this game...i'm Monty after all...but i'm pretty open with your suggestion...let's kick out some cs then :aargh::ar15::bowdown:

Actually it is only the Romans that have spare luxuries to sell. They are going around bragging about their extra incense, their Roman Legions, and their technology lead!

Feel free to give back my city:p

Actually it is only the Romans that have spare luxuries to sell. They are going around bragging about their extra incense, their Roman Legions, and their technology lead!

I think Songhai invented the word propaganda. :lol:

Egypt has lots of gold, gold, gold!!! We have extra incense, but only two other single luxuries, one of which I grabbed by encroaching on India...

But yes, we do have legions. :rockon:

I think Songhai invented the word propaganda. :lol:

Egypt has lots of gold, gold, gold!!! We have extra incense, but only two other single luxuries, one of which I grabbed by encroaching on India...

But yes, we do have legions. :rockon:

Actually, Roman has lots of incense, incense, incense!!! But their city placement is not planned to harvest all of them within the near future. And Egypt is not encroaching Roman to get that incense. We are peaceful traders.

Clearly the attribute Egypt has paid was not enough to buy all senates in Rome. The ones not getting any are throwing flames on Egypt.

The hawkish senators are just really happy about their new gold ware! Caesar will not allow them to threaten you, fear not. No flames, just the lustre of gold shining warmly.

Top Bottom