Morrowind!

Incidentally again guys, don't do any dungeons or caves you haven't been asked to do for a quest. You could quite easily balls up a later quest and not be able to progress. That will be very annoying for you.

In my 4 hour romp, just got the Macara's ring which gave me constant 20% reflect on self, 40% less normal dmg on self, and 10 to acrobatics on self. :D :smoke:

ok, doing stuff for the mages guild for now, need to go persuade someone to join and get some money from someone else. any more guilds i should join? i'm playing a bretonian mage, so probobly not the fighters one. what about the houses? should i join one of them? how soon should i start the main quest?

In this game, you can play it any way you like - no set rules. ;)

I myself am a fighter-sort of class, but have joined all the pro-Imperial factions. But no Houses yet. ;)

Will advise you to do guild by guild, rather than join all at one shot. Can be confusing, to try to remember all the quests - as I'd found out. :lol:

My collection of weopan trophies, but nothing as comparable as with TF's... :)

Huge stash of looted weopans and armor (mainly Ordinators). Junk sale, anyone? :D

That's what I need (in addition to an extra 2-3 hours a day for me to play Morrowind).... some better armor. Sadly, my character's not too skilled in anything but Light Armor, so my choices are extremely limited.

Since we are posting pictures ;). I am stashing my stuff in Casius Cosades old house, It's getting crowded, and I am thinking of moving out :). But I still am unsure which great house quest I want to go on.

It's a nightmare trying to rest on that bed... (for my char to :D)

Keening is the dagger on the bed, I am better with axes, why I have so many.

I am currently collecting 'common' gloves (table, one pair is enchanted), there aren't as many as you think.

What I want to know is how you got all that Ordinator armor! They don't give anything away for free... The only legitimate quest I know of is the 'investigation in vivec' one, and you only get a helmet and a shield (I think) for that.

It took about an hour, if you add it all up:). The worst was the pile of books :rolleyes: I realized my life should be questioned, as I put the books down on the table ("oh yeah, hyms of the ashlanders... I remember that") I could remember all of them :lol:! Sad isn’t it? But then again I tell myself i had two years with this game...

I try to keep my encumbrance low, and those books really weigh you down. I only travel with my clothes, Umbra, wraithguard, Divine\Almisvi(sic) intervention, and half my gold. If it's a long distance, I take the boots of blinding speed. Since I completed special quest *ahem* I don’t need the 'cure common disease', etc scrolls.

Most of the quests I do don’t require combat. With the exception of the Morag Tong ones, but then I just sneak up on them with chameleon, blind them with another spell sneak(85 sneak) away, then stab them in the back with keening.

After I did the Main quest I didn't know what to do and just went around raiding, I would ‘recall’ back to Cosades and drop the stuff off. I try to keep all my special weapons;). And all the pesky amulets you get from the Nevarnine quests.

Well, I'd just gathered lots more - incl at least 10 more ebony maces. Killed an Ordinator for fun once (he attked me 'cause I was wearing their armor) and ever since then they attked me on sight. :D

Just realised the Ordinators are now my bankers, and training buddies. Their armor and ebony maces provide me with lots of gold, and I can train up my medium, heavy armor skills and block simply by standing there and let them attk me, and then healing and repairing afterwards. :smoke:

Forgot to mention - I'm now the new Guildmaster of the Fighters' Guild, after cutting down the former one in 2 sword strokes... :cool: :D

One of the minor disappointments with playing on X-Box... no screenies (unless I'm missing something).

Nice character and very nice sword. I'll take 2. :D

Finally took back my armor, the Lord's Mail. :D

Now the Knight of the Imperial Dragon as well, having beaten the crap out of the former one. :p Somehow it seemed so easy compared with in the past... :hmm:

SS of my armor and stats. :) Had trained up my heavy armor to 100...

Update Update!
I'm not Level 15 and i'm in Sadrith Mora, and i've just been promoted to Captain in the Theives Guild :D I'm not going to Tel Mora(sp?)
Btw, how did u take the SS? Hypersnap or another program? or did u just use the Print Screen button?

Print screen, then cut out and resave as a .jpg file with Paint. You'll have to enable your game's .ini file to enable screenshots to be taken during the game but I think you're smart enough to figure it out... :)

Nice looking character there, looks like the Nevarnine already ;). Now, does Chrysamere come with Imperial quests, like the Lords Mail? Another thing, what is giving you an extra 24 strength? I would like to have such a nice little bonus myself :).
Maybe I will get a screenie of my comparatively weak character.
He got where he was by looting, so my level is pretty low. In fact, nowadays all the leveling up I do is from training :lol:. What with my 120,000 gold pieces :). (got to love over-rewarded great house quests)

Regarding Screens, it would be better to enable it in a .ini file (it will tell you where when you hit the print screen option in game). As this way you can take more then one Screen. (My PC doesn't like me alt-tabbing in the middle of MW, usually crashes).

Yeah, the sword and the armor come with the Legion quests.

I levelled up mostly fr training too. Found this guy who could train my heavy armor up to 100. :eek:

The +24 strength comes fr a little amulet I had enchanted. +24 to Fortify Attribute Strength constant. :)

can someone make a list of people who can train skills to very high? its a pain to go running around looking for someone to train conjugation to more then 50

I would join the legion, but last time I did all the ashlanders hated me ;). I just became grandmaster of House Hlaalu, the Stronghold is OK, but now I can say I to am somewhat underwhelmed. I mean, it’s helpful, and there are about 3 guys who will sell me pretty good potions, yet there isn’t much room to arrange my growing pile of stuff. Not even a bookcase, which I desperately need. A good part is that it’s like a little city, there are houses there, and it’s pretty cool to look after, if not small for a ‘manor’.

I bet I could find a list, I doubt I could make one though. The ones I can recall off the top of my head: The Orc in the 'abandon' tower near Dagon Fel. And I think the Kajhit (sic) in 'Shenks Shovel' Caldera, just above the stairs. Also, there is a monk in St. Deyln? could be St Olms, but I am pretty sure it Deyln. Think it's in the temple part (abbey).

Top Bottom