Don't you mean:

Link to video.

I know it's hard to stay positive as we're hardwired to always look at the negative but if one person says you're bad and should stop and several others say "keep going" then listen to those people. Don't let the minority cause you to lose motivation and let down the majority.

And by majority, I mean me :lol:

"I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me...buried alive! Buried alive."

Stylesrj said:
Wear it like a badge of honour - he's still coming back to DYOS to check on it.

Also, now you know what your enemies don't like.

I don't quite know where it's turned into me being an enemy of DYOS, but that's fun enough. I check the thread every so often because I enjoyed DYOS once, and I come back in the hope I'll get a burst of inspiration to do comics for it again. But it remains the same old lifeless husk of a thread, with no real incentive for newcomers (or longtime contributors) to break in and do their own thing.

For what it's worth, Stylesrj, I really enjoy your contributions, and when I had a "grand plan" of a massive joint collaboration story it was you that gave me the most difficulty in writing for. I mean that in a good way: sometimes I can't tell if your comics are being completely serious or utterly satirical, and I love how blurred that line is.

Hey, I'm part of the audience, too. And CivGeneral was kind enough to honor me some time back with a really nice picture of my Spud avatar. :D

Kan said:
I don't quite know where it's turned into me being an enemy of DYOS, but that's fun enough. I check the thread every so often because I enjoyed DYOS once, and I come back in the hope I'll get a burst of inspiration to do comics for it again. But it remains the same old lifeless husk of a thread, with no real incentive for newcomers (or longtime contributors) to break in and do their own thing.

I think it was that comment "Oasis in a sea of drivel" that kinda made me think and everyone else think "He hates us now."

And when that happens, it puts you at the "Azzaman line" and well...

For what it's worth, Stylesrj, I really enjoy your contributions, and when I had a "grand plan" of a massive joint collaboration story it was you that gave me the most difficulty in writing for. I mean that in a good way: sometimes I can't tell if your comics are being completely serious or utterly satirical, and I love how blurred that line is.

Well I write on-the-fly and what I've seen or done recently will play a huge role in it.
Although I do agree it doesn't meld well with drawn comics as the matter of time and effort involved is vastly different.

So this happened.

Spoiler :

Oh, my, who are all these sexy women.

I dunno, but I bet they draw killer cartoons. :3

Or, in some cases, make killer g-mod Models.

What? You make better G-Mod stuff than the rest of us combined! By a lot!

I would've done a proper kilt, but I don't know your tartan. :mischief:

I finally managed to dig out the wikidump from my computer backups. It was done in June 2013 so doesn't cover several later edits (chiefly the complete overhaul of the Hacker article), but given that I don't know if wikkii.com will ever surface again, it's probably high time that we got this show back on the road. If there are no pressing objections, I'll start looking into rehosting the project on ShoutWiki.

If there are no pressing objections, I'll start looking into rehosting the project on ShoutWiki.

I object!!! If you're going to do the overhaul of the Hacker Article, I strongly suggest that there should be something in it that states that after a while that I've gotten over the big plot twist instead of leaving it as "Everyone, but CivGeneral, praised the climax".

We can deal with fixing the wiki after we get it back up. No objections from me.

Most likely not. :sad: June 2013 was so long ago, I didn't even know we'd had multiple WYOSes. :p

Top Bottom