crash on game load

olstar18

Chieftain
I've been trying to play as the shoshone but every time I try to load one of my saves it crashes. Has anyone else had this issue.

Are you loading the save from the main menu or within the mod menu after loading the mod?

I think he needs alot more information. He means there are two paths to your save.
The save is accessible via the main menu, but this will not load the mod data and will crash.
You first need to go into the mod section, load the mods for configuration and choose load game from the following screen.
Even this can give you errors if you have been messing with IGE, which I do all the time. IGE has certain lines you can't cross or you'll lose the saves after you cross the line.

I have the same problem, I tried what he said and it did not work
someone help me

I'm having the same problem. Been playing games until the information era, a war starts, and then halfway through the war the game crashes, and from there whenever I try to even load the game it crashes. I use the mod menu to load, too, and it still does this. I've tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling everything, nothing works.

Top Bottom