0% chance of coupe???

Not to mention the moment you press Coup, the AI has the exact same % of re-couping your city state, remember, in coup, you literally swap your influence level with each other, if they were allied with 159 I.P, and you have 69 I.P, the AI will now have 69 I.P and you have 159 I.P (though, remember, that natural I.P decay does occur)

However, I kinda wish we could actually make coups during war-time, it would be fun to turn Jakarta against Siam, just for the fun of it.

Not to mention the moment you press Coup, the AI has the exact same % of re-couping your city state, remember, in coup, you literally swap your influence level with each other, if they were allied with 159 I.P, and you have 69 I.P, the AI will now have 69 I.P and you have 159 I.P (though, remember, that natural I.P decay does occur)

However, I kinda wish we could actually make coups during war-time, it would be fun to turn Jakarta against Siam, just for the fun of it.

I don't think there's a rule against it, it's just a result of the fact that an ally has at least +60 influence and, while at war, you have -60 influence. So there will never be a situation where a coup can be successful against an enemy civ's ally.

Top Bottom