What exactly is Nebuchadnezzar's problem?

Danei

Warlord
Like, why he so... you know... severe, and gloomy and stuff?

I'm all "Hey what's up?" and he's like "MINU TERESH!" and all scowling at me like, whoa. And then he's like "are you a figment of my tortured imagination?" What is this guy's issue? Something has to be going on there.

I just looked up Nebuchadnezzar II on the internet, and I couldn't find anything saying that he was a scowling emo crazy man.

He's just sittin' there in the dark.

I like that the leaders have personalities to their animations. I always get a good laugh from Harald & Suleiman. They are sooo jolly!

... he's like "MINU TERESH!".

For some reason, it always sounds like "Minas Tirith", and all the contextual cross-references in my brain get confused.

I like that the leaders have personalities to their animations. I always get a good laugh from Harald & Suleiman. They are sooo jolly!

I mostly get to enjoy Suleiman's blustering when he's giving me various insult messages over city-states he's bullying.

Nebby was indeed tormented in a weird hybrid of mysticism and science. He believed in destiny-like prophecies and sought them through some mind-bending life experiences. His dreams compelled him to build a giant iron statue. He was quite pre-occupied by many thoughts at once so everybody was indeed interrupting him for one thing or another, but that was mostly interrupting his crazy internal dialogue.

Nebby was indeed tormented in a weird hybrid of mysticism and science. He believed in destiny-like prophecies and sought them through some mind-bending life experiences. His dreams compelled him to build a giant iron statue. He was quite pre-occupied by many thoughts at once so everybody was indeed interrupting him for one thing or another, but that was mostly interrupting his crazy internal dialogue.

That's interesting.

I wonder if he really had green fire, too.

Top Bottom