Civ V 2 on 2 tournament (must have both expansions+all DLC)

I thought it would be fun to have a 2 on 2 tournament (meaning 2 human players on one side and 2 with another, with the other players all being AI's).

Please either send a PM, visitor message or post here if you want your name added to the list.

Me and Hobbsyoyo are playing a game where we're on the same team and it's been a lot of fun so far.

difficulty level: Prince
map size: large
map type/ continents
players (including both human and AI) 8
city states: 16
time: normal
everything else default.

Moderator Action: Moved to Civ5 MP.

Does someone want to team up with me and take down some AI scum right now?
Steam SN: hobbsyoyo

I might be interested in this.

I'd still prefer to do a giant OT game instead, like Gucumetz was planning.

I'm down with playing anyone, anytime. I think I'm done for today though.

I would love to do some MP civ, but it's like a ALL DAY event.

Or even multiday. Caketastydelish and I still haven't wrapped up our game from last week though partly I think we have been too conservative. We are on the warpath but we are taking our time, preparing for an invasion instead of going for glory immediately. When he has enough gold I think he'll give it to me so I can upgrade my army and settle accounts with the rest of the planet.

It's over we won. Washington is so stupid.

It was freaking intense. I was on the edge of my seat for the final battle.

If Washington hadn't been such a greedy communist pig, he could've stop our invasion pretty easily.

Yeah when someone is going to invade your capital, you should put your troops to defend it instead of

1) invading a civ that is not even attacking you and
2) invading a city from a civ that is attacking you, but that city is worthless.

We won a conquest victory. His 'strategy' might have almost worked had he invaded say, Kyoto but instead Washington took Tokyo from Hobbs which does squat to stop our conquest victory.

edit: that said, I messed up to. On autocracy tier three I accidenely chose the 'tourism bonus' which did us absolutely nothing whatsoever instead of giving my troops a 50% attack bonus which would have made things remarkably easier.

The AI is pretty stupid, it is much more fun, IMHO, to play all human team games, which is something we do on the league regularly.

Cheers CS

Top Bottom