modern warfare

Catan_Settler

Prince
So I played an awesome 2v2 last night that managed to get all the way to nukes before either team could successfully cross the channel in East v West. It was epic and a lot of fun, and it made me realize I have played the first 4 eras wayyy too much and want to try out some more wars in the modern era. And so, for the rest of the week I'm planning to host some 2v2 or 2v2v2 player team games (depending on interest) with an Industrial start. This way tehre are still 4 eras to potentially play through, and there will still be some teching and scrambling needed to secure the essential resources like oil and aluminum just like a normal game. We'd also have access to all the renaissance wonders and can build ocean going ships from the get go.

Anyways, my plan is to use East vs West or Earth on a Small map, and if we get 4 players just leave more room for settling. Modern units do after all, have a lot more movement than ancient so I think a bit of space to drive those tanks around would be alright and better than being squeezed in with city states (I hate earth on Tiny is what I'm saying hehe)... So yeah, just putting out the word to see if anyone is interested in a game like that. I've got some buddies who will probably join one night or the other, but if you're interested in this please post on the thread here or add me up on steam where I go by Domino. Cheers, hope to see some of you on the battlefield!

PS: these games will be Gods n Kings as I don't have BNW yet. DLCs will be enabled/disabled depending on who we get to join and what they have. :)

Top Bottom