Blank City Names

Torisen

Professor
I just had something happen that I've never seen before - I have blank names for my 2 most recent cities.

I'm playing Shoshone, Huge, Marathon - set up with only 4 civilizations. I smashed Greece very early on, and have been letting the backward French and Germans do their thing...

After running through Shoshone names, along with French and German, I'm now getting empty fields in the names of new cities.

Has this been seen before? Working as intended?

Ahh yes, I played with the IGE a bit and discovered that after you run through the list of city names, it simply doesn't give names to them anymore. A little strange honestly. What happened to founding New New York? ^^;

If anything, Venice is even worse, because the names you get for the Venice Civ is Venice... And only that! It can (If I am correct) cause the game to crash if there is more than one Venice on the map, honestly, it's on par with the 'un-puppeted cities' bug that they have.

If anything, Venice is even worse, because the names you get for the Venice Civ is Venice... And only that! It can (If I am correct) cause the game to crash if there is more than one Venice on the map, honestly, it's on par with the 'un-puppeted cities' bug that they have.

I played a game with 6 Venices, and it worked fine.

Top Bottom