New GMR hotseat game, regular players please

The Ottomans scouts stand amazed. They have found another ruin!
Does this mean they are all along on their continent?

Maybe they will need to build ships sooner than they thought.....

Maybe others have started a monument in the first turn not a scout

The shining hamlet of rome lies directly south of the siamese warrior some distance .. we have no objection to siamese at that river site, as long as we do not find them running along the river sw towards our claimed lands ...

apologies for any erratic turn posting on my part over the next few days, i've gone into the hospital and they're not letting me out for a few days (stroke at 35, who would've guessed)

Oh my, I hope you're alright. Though judging by the fact that you're posting from the hospital, and clearly the stroke is over, you must be.

Take your time Banman, I'm sure everyone will understand. Have a good recovery!

Yikes! Sorry to hear that, and I hope you have a full and speedy recovery!

:religion: you will get well soon.

Looks like our Roman warriors return to the battle now to claim their glories

yeah, am at home now so better able to turn GMR turns .. the Romans march on! am mostly OK, a little slow on my left side but they think I will recover fully because I'm so young...

yeah, am at home now so better able to turn GMR turns .. the Romans march on! am mostly OK, a little slow on my left side but they think I will recover fully because I'm so young...

Glad to hear you're okay! Take care of yourself (and not so great care of your Roman legions).

Good to hear, Banman, I hope your recovery continues to go well.

The Arabs greet our neighbours, the Egyptians, and congratulate them on spotting those ancient ruins second, but being in a position to get to them first! :gripe:

Those ruins are right next to our tribal lands! We believe our continent to be inhabited by an insane dictator by the name of Tabarnak - watch out!

:woohoo:
Those ruins are right next to our tribal lands! We believe our continent to be inhabited by an insane dictator by the name of Tabarnak - watch out!

:woohoo:

May your continent set on fire and ours long life and prosperity! :lol:

Catherine listened to Ramesses and ensure him that no barbarian acts will be tolerated. The soul of Tabarnak is pure under the great and attractive body of Catherine :mischief:. Monty's bad influence is sealed into another dimension.

That said, let's work for a better world for our citizen and let's flourish the land we settled.

Catherine listened to Ramesses and ensure him that no barbarian acts will be tolerated. The soul of Tabarnak is pure under the great and attractive body of Catherine :mischief:. Monty's bad influence is sealed into another dimension.

That said, let's work for a better world for our citizen and let's flourish the land we settled.

Attractive body of Catherine the Great, sounds as deadly as venom:D

Top Bottom