Temple of Artemis in Multiplayer

Noxius

Chieftain
Hey, sometimes when I play Multiplayer games and when I get archery you cant build TOA. Yet in other games it did alow me to build it. Is this a glitch or what?

I believe this is because the ToA is from a DLC. I am betting someone in your game doesn't have it.

I agree with the above post. Someone mustn't have access to it.

If you want my unasked opinion its best if the ToA is prohibited from been constructed in a MP game. On on-itself it is capable of changing the course of the game unlike any other wonder. Better still they rework its effects completely. But that aint happening since its a DLC thingie :lol:

Also a typical bug in multiplayers

If you want my unasked opinion its best if the ToA is prohibited from been constructed in a MP game. On on-itself it is capable of changing the course of the game unlike any other wonder. Better still they rework its effects completely. But that aint happening since its a DLC thingie :lol:

Agreed, but not just the ToA but WotAW in general. The one who has the SoZ will win if they don't lose it to someone else. But that is unlikely.

Agreed, but not just the ToA but WotAW in general. The one who has the SoZ will win if they don't lose it to someone else. But that is unlikely.

Well, not exactly. You see the SoZ is geared for a specific victory only and it works on specific targets. The bonus on itself does not account for your ability to use and now in BNW build an army. An army also needs gold and the SoZ doesnt help with that. Now if you have an army its helpful, but still that army must reach a city first.

Same comment can be had for the ToA but there is major difference: It aids you in one of the most crucial build ups. Population, with more pop you have more of everything. And once you build it you forget it, it needs nothing to leverage the bonus.

Top Bottom