Story of the United States...

jsweeney

American
Hello there. I ussually play the Earth 18 map scenario as America, and try to be as historically accurate as possible. due to the fact that America is founded in 4000 bc, i must come up with stories on why this is so, for my own sake. So, here you go...

The Nomadic American people followed the herds of animals all the way to the east coast of North America, where they found an Abundant resource of fish. They decided to settle down and found the city of Waxsingtan, and they live there. They then build warriors, then settlers, and build two new cities, dubbed Naw Yoc and Bawstin. They met the Aztecs, and the Aztecs expanded there empire to touch the mississippi river, locking the Americans to the three Eastern Coastal cities. Aztecs then placed a city on Florida, which threatened American Civilization. Fast forward 1000 years and England discovers the technologically disabled Americans and conquers them, renaming Bawston to Boston, Naw Yoc to New York, and they razed Waxsingtan, destroying the American Empire. Through plague, the native populations in the cities diminished, and English culture prospered there. Then, when a cave was discovered revealed the history of the American Empire, the generation that grew up learning about American Culture defended it as there own, with English twists. That generation they staged a revolution against England, which was finally won 10 turns after independence was declared. The named themselves the United States of America and built a large Musketmen force, using technology the Aztecs had not adapted to. The American armies marched through the midwest and florida, ending the war with a southern boundry to Aztecs, and coastal cities on the west coast. The USA then colonized Oil and gold regions in the Northwest of the continent, and then colonized pacific Island ranges. Cuba, which had been a french gift to spain after the Spanish help france defeat the Roman Empire, was bordering the cultural influence of Florida, and when spain inhabited the small island with loads of troops and an invasion fleet, the USA was afraid of Euiropean intervention in the Americas and asked Spain to grant independence to Cuba. When Spain refused, the USA declared war on Spain, capturing Cuba, and then keeping it as a port in the Carribean. This war marked America's power as a threat to other civilizations, and when a conflit arose between India and China, the USA worked with Britian to settle the conflict, with an odd twist of fate. America had control over several cities in both nations, and when the USA offered to give it back, the Indians and Chinese refused. The war made India very poor, causing it to turn to state property to rebuil it's military, and colonized most Islands north of Australia. When India tried to move further east into the pacific, America rejected this, and the newly enlisted Navy Seal attacked the Indian Coastal Cities and strenghtened the American Pacific. The war ended with the capturing of Delhi, and with the United States with control of all of India. The USA then marched West into Persia as Indian officals were said to be moving to there, which the Persian took as war. The USA manged to get Russia on their side, and Persia was attacked from the north and south, finally remaining to the Persian city of Susa. The USA then reorganized it's colonies by initiating the Asian act, which stated that all American cities in Asia were now apart of the state of Carthage, with it's leadership directly influenced by the United States. The USA then go into a war with France, and over the next 100 years soon invaded and conquered all of Europe, and most of Russia. The USA then spotted a border problem with the Aztecs, and then conquered them as well. The USA then saw the errors of it's ways, and built the United Nations as a way to stop the overexpanding policies of itself. The United Nations then granted Open Borders between the world, and it declared that a single currency should be issued. When a crisis arrived in China, the USA responded with help, and built trust between the two nations. As the World continued to gain help from America, friendlier relations ensued, and America was voted as the Dimplomatic Leader of the world, which finnally gave the USA what it finnally wanted: Peace.

Nice story, tho I can't understand how did england discover america so fast?
and few pics can't hurt aswell :)

im gonna get pics in a bit ill just need to mess around with map editor and it was wierd england did discover america first in a game i was playing, and with there ties to the United States i figured they were a good nation to have.( i could have chosen french, roman, german and even Mali empires because they are all in good posistion to do so

Top Bottom