The Civ IV S&T Story Database

But--but then there won't be any left when I build the national park :cry:

We should create a variant civilization of the elves, the wood elves, they get like +1 food from forests but cannot ever EVER chop down a forest, because they are sacred...

they could have a UU worker in addition to their other UU that can't chop.. easy :D
But then you'd almost have to make all improvements not cut down

Or maybe the UU workers could build camp on forest for the bonus, +1 food + 2 gold or something.
Wow, this is turning into a development thread... I really like the idea though :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I know I read it... OOH WAIT I SHOULD GET THE FIRST POST

You can use The Heir of Rome if you want

Hi again, people!

I'm not sure if this thread is the appropriate one to announce myu return, but that's it: December was a f... eh, very mad month, because, after all, I had to graduate :D

And finishing a med school, preparing for graduation celebrations and finally becoming a full MD (as one would say in US) can be very hard and time-consuming tasks, so I had no time for posting here these days :(

But the good news are that I'm assuming less busying tasks starting from February, letting me able again to come here and read your stories and finish mine :D

Sorry for the long delay, and I'm soon restarting posts at The Alternative Story of Maya :D

Welcome back doctor :D (HUMAN HAAAAAAAT!!!)

Announcing a new story to start about now:
Title: काली के लोग
Author: Civ'ed
Mod: Sword of Islam
Style: Historybook-Narrative, with some Comedy for good measure (possibly)
(title is the people of Kali by the way)

Hi again, people!

I'm not sure if this thread is the appropriate one to announce myu return, but that's it: December was a f... eh, very mad month, because, after all, I had to graduate :D

And finishing a med school, preparing for graduation celebrations and finally becoming a full MD (as one would say in US) can be very hard and time-consuming tasks, so I had no time for posting here these days :(

But the good news are that I'm assuming less busying tasks starting from February, letting me able again to come here and read your stories and finish mine :D

Sorry for the long delay, and I'm soon restarting posts at The Alternative Story of Maya :D

So that means you graduated? in that case, congratz :goodjob:[party]

Top Bottom