Civilization 5 serial

fabios1993

Chieftain
Hi i'm new civilization player!When i try to install the game on my pc the installation required a serial code which i have lost!can you help me?I can't play :(:confused:
thanks a lot

CommanderZ is correct. When you go to install Civilization V, the first thing it will ask for before even copying any files over to the HDD is for the serial key. Because I had steam already installed, it then opened steam asked me to log into my account. Once it did this, it then confirmed that I wanted to assign the key entered to my steam account. From then on, it is tied to my account forever.

The key should be on the back of the tiny little booklet that comes with the game along with the fold-out tech-tree. Failing that, call 2KGames Support.

Hey guys,

I lost my booklet (and my CD, all i have is the damn cover!). I have CIV5 installed and have played it many times as singe player. I went to play multiplayer, steam up (never used it before) so i eventually had to uninstall it and reinstall it. Now it works but CIV5 isnt in the game library.

Also I have 2 emails I use for everything, and I tried to log in with one of those but neither work. I don't remember if I did, but I thought someone said you need to activate on steam before playing? If i can play single player, doesnt that mean I did it already?

hey guys,

i lost my booklet (and my cd, all i have is the damn cover!). I have civ5 installed and have played it many times as singe player. I went to play multiplayer, steam up (never used it before) so i eventually had to uninstall it and reinstall it. Now it works but civ5 isnt in the game library.

Also i have 2 emails i use for everything, and i tried to log in with one of those but neither work. I don't remember if i did, but i thought someone said you need to activate on steam before playing? If i can play single player, doesnt that mean i did it already?

try calling 2kgames support.

+1 :)

Top Bottom