Late game UU being built early by wrong civs

Big Bopper

Warlord
In a scenario I'm testing the unique unit of the Mycenaeans is being built by several other civs. The unit doesn't become available until the end of the game, but these civs start building it about 40 turns into the game, without the required resources. In the scenario there are two separate tech trees one for civilized states and another for the barbarian states. The Mycenaeans are in the civilized category, but the barbarian states are building the unit. Has anyone experienced this problem before and know of a solution?

Thanks for responding Vuldacon. I've attached the biq and a screenshot of the unit page for the Mycenaean UU (Hepetai). The Mycenaeans are the only civ selected to build the unit. Even though the Hayasans did not have the required tech or even the required resources, they were still able to build the unit. I know it has something to do with the Hayasans not being able to research Leadership (the prerequisite for Hepetai).

Attachments

• AoH2.rar
    60 KB · Views: 51
  • Hepetai CivEdit.png
    Hepetai CivEdit.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 56
Big Bopper, with your description I was quite sure, that the error comes from autoproduction. Therefore I found within some seconds, while scrolling the setting of your buildings having an eye on autoproduction, that the building stockade produces a hepetai all 5 turns without any resources needed.

I hope if you fix this, your problem should be solved.

Civinator is correct...I looked through the Biq and The stockade is set to produce a Hepetai every 5 turns and No Resources are set for the Building. The Building is set to go Obsolete with zz-CIVILIZED TECH TREE.

Add the Required resources to correct this.
Not sure how you are handling the Tech Trade.

Thank you civinator; and to wujah and vuldacon.

Seems to obvious after having the cause of the problem pointed out. I added the barbarian buildings after all the other buildings and overwrote a trade wonder (produces tribute) with the stockade.

Not sure how you are handling the Tech Trade.
Tech trading will be as usual except, that barbarian states won't have access to the civilized states technology and vice versa.

Top Bottom