new unit: Zora (apr 30, 2008)

ruby_sauce

Outside the box
Update (10th of December 2010): The unit is of normal size now, I forgot about this untill now...

A zora, from The Legend of Zelda

unit is game tested

onto the previews:

(run, default, fortify, attackB, attackA, victory, fortify, attackA, death)
NOTE:everything runs at better speeds ingame!

ahh, finally back to unitmaking >_<. I thought I'd start out easy, but I thought wrong :p. took me a while to finally get those boomerang fins to return correctly... oh well...

he is kind of a mix between a normal zora and zora link, for those who know them.

you can't see it in this preview, but he DOES have the fishtail on his head :p

the boomerang fins also actually hit in-game, and that was also my goal for them, so... :)

I edited some sounds and I think they fit very well.

well, ENJOY!

download HERE

Last edited:
Looks like we'll have another quality ruby sauce unit in the competitions. :)

Good job. I like the fin throw.:)

Good unit. Always something strange and unusual from you. I loved those games....

Strange, unusual and good! But I've never played any of those games, just "A Link to the Past" for SNES. Which I still haven't beaten (though I do only have to fight the last boss in the game).

thanks for all the responses :) it really encourages me to continue making units :)

Neato! :goodjob:

Ditto on the "Grey" appearance. Hm, Pounder's been looking for something like that...

good work ruby_sauce.
Can you do a goron to?

I will try :p

but I have an idea how to make it work. Hopefully it will be succesful, because I'd like to see a goron unit too :p

UPDATE! kinda late but I only recently remembered that my unit was too big. its of normal size now :)

Top Bottom