Xbox 360 Gamertag List

mine is snpgod61, which stemmed from my liking of sniping in first person shooter games a few years ago...alas, if I had ten dollars to rename it "Volga", I would very much like to change it.

Holy crap, Microsoft charges $10 to change your gamertag?!?

Gamer tag: gnunix

I'd love to find some folks to play with. I'm a little late getting here, but I just got an Xbox 360 for xmas. A gift to myself with only 2 things in mind, netflix and most importaintly Revolution!

Hope to see you around.

Just bought the game yesterday, should get it in a couple of days, my gamertag is guirro1981. See you guys online!

my gamertag is dekusvamp, as my name, and i got the game about when it came out, but haven't played it alot, since it got boring to play against cpus.

gamertag= amazingrayson

More like Micro$oft.

They charge you up the ass for the system, then they charge you up the ass for everything else. Hell, they even charge you up the ass to change your gamertag. And the box art says to put it vertically. Why? So it scratches the game disks, making you empty your pockets even more.

Oh wait, that's what every company does.

Anyways:

GT: LulzItsDart
Games: Halo 3, Madden 09 (COD4 needs some cleaning)

More like Micro$oft.

They charge you up the ass for the system, then they charge you up the ass for everything else. Hell, they even charge you up the ass to change your gamertag. And the box art says to put it vertically. Why? So it scratches the game disks, making you empty your pockets even more.

Oh wait, that's what every company does.

Anyways:

GT: LulzItsDart
Games: Halo 3, Madden 09 (COD4 needs some cleaning)

No. Sony only charge you for the system, nothing else (no online fees, high quality). However, for the system, the charge is large.

I don't get online too often, but I would be interested in some multiplayer play.

I generally play solo against the AI and I generally can win 2 out of 3 on deity (for the purpose of establishing how good or bad I am).

One of the "top players" in h2h playing x360 (civ rev obviously) has changed his gamertag like 100 times or more just to avoid complaints about him cheating every time he plays. I don't know where he has got so much $ but he cheats and then waste his money in changing the gamertag.. PS: Maybe more than 100 times..

Gamer tag here is: Aruspexa
Playing CoD 4, still playing orange box and cant wait for civ rev, please send an invite. Will start off slow here so want to practice your chops along with me it would be fun.

Top Bottom