Brane new world fix

Maybe you could be a bit more specific. What kind of graphical glitches? This is the first I've heard about any such glitches.

Yeah, lots of graphical glitches. all the tourism buttons are turned red and blurry, and when i fortify units, it goes all glitched out as well

This sounds like a graphics card issue. Is your card overheating? I haven't heard any other issues like this.

Can you give us some pictures? You sure nothing is overheating? You can check with a program like MSI Afterburner. Sounds like the same kind of glitches I got when I accidentally unplugged the fan on my GPU and it overheated.

Also, when is the last time you updated your drivers? And what are your specs?

I have had issues where the new BNW icons don't load, and I end up with just dots. But this doesn't sound like the same thing (though maybe it is). How do you know your graphics card isn't overheating? It wouldn't be the same as the whole computer overheating.

Looks like your graphics card is overheating to me, but I also think that if that were the case it would look a lot worse than that. I've seen similar problems in Mass Effect 2, where the faces and armor never loaded properly due to graphics card restrictions, and instead they just had black stripes all over them. So I would expect more scattered graphics issues if that were the case.

Does this happen all the time, or is there some pattern? 10-15 mins in? Only when hosting mp?

happens all the time, much worse during 1player, and basically happens right around the time i get my first great work of art.

Pretty sure you graphics card is overheating. Try downloading GPU Temp, play the game until the bug appears, and post what GPU Temp says here.

Top Bottom