ROTM - Rise of the Mongols

Gotten any further, NK? I'm worried that I made some European States simply too strong...:undecide:

How is Kwarzam? Too strong? Too weak? And what of Qara-Khitai?

Qara-Khitai was... There were quite a few horsemen that seemed to not do anything. :D But I think this is more the fact that the AI knows not how to defend agressively, not your scenario. ;) So I'd say Qara-Khitai is all right in terms of balance. Except for the fact that they should not have Otrar, Smarakand, and Bokhara. Those should all belong to Kwarizhm.

Kwarizhm was my first real tough opponent in a while. However, I seem to be rolling over them easily enough. The only problem is the unbalanced nature of their population. There are too many big cities in the northern desert... The bigger cities should all be in Persia (With a big irrigation system to support them), with a notable exception of Samarkand and Bokhara.

Soon I intend to send Sabotai to deal with russia... We'll see how strong they are.

HEY! I was thinking about making a Mongol scenario!....... If you need help with your map or checking accuracy or whatever, I guess I could be of some assistance, but right now my computer has been acting too funny for me to download anything! From the minimap that I saw it looked pretty small, but if not can you give the grid coordinates? The map I thought about making was going to be almost the entire Eurasian landmass and very, very big - you know, so you can appreciate how much of the world the Mongols took over! Out of curiosity, what units did you make for Khwarizm and the Cumans and Bulgars of eastern Russia?

No Bulgars or Cumans... And no custom unit gfx, save:

Mongol Foot Soldier
Flying Tiger Warship
Chinese Junk
Mongol Light Cavalry

For the Russians, I just used game units. Some Pikemen, some horsemen, you know...

North King, on the Qara-Khitai cities of Transoxiana, Amenhotep made a choice; to either give them to Khwarazm from the word go (historically incorrect) or to give them to the Qara-Khitai (and hope the Khwarazmians take them) Samargand was the Qara-Khitai capital until 1211.

Made it to Europe, yet, NK?:D Omega and Lou, what about you?

Woah! You start school in August?!! :eek:
I'm so sorry :(

Any more feedback?

:bump:

Come, now. All I need is just a little feedback for Europe, and I can have the final product released to the public in roughly one-week's time.:banana:

:bump:

Nothin else? Well then, I shall start on the final product. I can hopefully have it out by the end o' the week.:)

So far, I've fixed the shield probs for Keshiks and Firelancers, and have added the blitz ability for the Mongol Keshik and Light Cavalry.:)

So how is the project going? Yes I was alive during that time of absense, and I have no excuse for not posting. I'm glad this thread didn't fall down the forum under my not-so-watchful eye. So this is going to be going to be done before September, right? >hopeful<

Top Bottom