Term I UN Representative's Office

BCLG100 said:
i.e. does anyone really care that much? :D

you can always get our UN rep, whenever he stops slacking off, to just PM the turn player of CBR for that info instead of involving admins.

Ya, I'd like to know. PMing the turn player is fine I didn't mean to make it sound like a big deal. GWT's link doesn't seem to work.

1889 said:
Ya, I'd like to know. PMing the turn player is fine I didn't mean to make it sound like a big deal. GWT's link doesn't seem to work.

:lol: get RM busy then, he is your servant after all :mischief: may as well give him something to do :D

Me --> :bowdown: :whipped: <-- You ungrateful brats. :p After all the hard work I've done over the past few months... :mischief:

I sent demarchi a PM:
RegentMan's PM said:
demarchi,

I noticed that after over four months of playing and setting up this competition that CBR has still yet to find the time to post their details in the Team Information Thread. Since you guys seem incapable of performing even the most minute of tasks, here is a friendly reminder to do so. After all, every other team in our game has taken the time to inform its competitors of the basic information; why should Brazil be any different?

Hopefully this'll get done by Christmas. Until then, enjoy taking two days to play a save!

RegentMan

If this were only a perfect world... :sad:

RegentMan's Actual PM said:
Hi demarchi!

I was hoping that you could post your team information in the Team Information Thread. That way everyone knows CBR's e-mail, etc., just in case.

And the fact that we need to beat game one by having all of our teams listed first. :D

RegentMan

I do have a Term II Thread; just an FYI... ;)

:lol: i so wish you'd sent that first one!

and you've been in power 2 terms now?!?!

good god what is wrong with this spot!

Yikes! That first note had me scared at first. All fun aside though I've just read through the C3C ISDG and C3B (as CBR was known then) didn't seem "trecherous" as they have been called here. Sure their president cheated, but that was one player on their team and it was almost 2 years ago. I hope we can start fresh when we first make contact. (Speaking of fresh, I wonder if Cat is still playing... :love:)

Still no reliable way to contact BAT since their email is hit an miss. Maybe posting something general about updating contact information or providing alternatives at the UN would be helpful. Maybe we can PM their turn player there or at their home site.

Done.
My PM said:
Hi holocanthe!

A few of my (CFC) teammates have noticed that using the dgciv4@civfr.com e-mail sometimes doesn't work. We were wondering if there was an alternate e-mail address that we could also use, that way BAT-CFC relations stay at the top of their game!

Thanks,
RegentMan
Oops, I don't have a term III thread yet...

I'm not sure what this is about:

Ellestar of (PAL, game 1) sent this to all teams:
Game 1 info screen 550 BC

It might be in response to something Emperor of EVG posted at the UN about sharing some info between games. Maybe he forgot to attache a screenshot but I'm not sure what screen he means to send. So I said:

That would be cool to know whats going in in game 1. I assume there was supposed to be some attachment, but I don't see any. Please resend and we'll do the same on our next turn.

Thanks,
1889 for Team CFC

Top Bottom