President thread- Term 3

BCLG100

Music Master
Well it seems you lot have decided to vote me back into office.

Heres term 3 coming at ya

just a picture of the capital this time.

it appears BAT have decided to found another religion- this turn they appear to be jews...

time to dump them as trading partners. And add them to the list of likely to be attacked

Can somone please post a picture of the surrounding area of River Fever so that I can give an answer more clearer?

EDIT, can I also have a picture of the relevant trade screens of our contacts? Thanks

ok ill have a look next time im in, there isnt too much to see especially as we've only got a route with BAT (not too sure how) and we can sign OB with GCA

Some demographics for you all. Settler should be done in 3, i sent a proposal to GCA for OB and started moving a warrior up there.

writing in 9 iirc

demographics

and is this what you wanted CH?

Well, just run for president then! :p

Thing is RM, if you look to the side of every screenshot you see my name anyways as its me posting em :p

GWT got the wrong save so I just replayed 1360 and sent that save.

We now have open border with GCA, but I left our warrior on the border because we have not yet got explicit permission for our millitary unit to enter their land.

We are 6 turns from writing and we have a warrior 4 turns from COG's border.

I think Mystycism might be a good next tech. The Obelisk would be our only way to increase culture and expand our borders. (EDIT and Libraries)

Settler finished in the capitol, axeman (2 turns) is up next then another settler (7-9 turns?).

Finished a mine in Fever River and sent the workers to start a cottage.

Ive been leaving that warrior where it was near COG's borders for the past few turns as it meant that no barbs would show up in the south as the area was continually lit.

What should be our first build in the new city? It will be a few turns until we can start the library, should we start a workboat or a warrior? I don't think that place will need a lighthouse or a granary.

this is the GP-farm right?
It definetly needs a granary to pop-rush effectivly

It wont need one for the time being, im going to start it on a workboat.

Also in the capital ive queued up a galley after the axe, GCA cant complain with this as it isnt a military unit, following that i think we should build another settler and a workboat (for the 3rd city)

Top Bottom