Four new wonders -- quote/stat suggeations, please?

isnorden

Amnesiac Modder
My current modpack project is going to include about thirty new buildings, five of those will be wonders. Besides a tweaked version of the Oktoberfest wonder, I plan to add four originals...

• Solomon's Temple (included to showcase a new Animal Sacrifice follower belief; if the game had a way to make specific wonders require a belief AND disallow buying them with Faith, I'd use it. Should include the Ark of the Covenant in a pre-filled Great Work slot... but who'd get "artist credit"?) [Engineering]
  • Heorot (the Danish king's feast hall in Beowulf; Denmark's unique replacement for Circus Maximus, since the ordinary Feast Hall will be Denmark's Colosseum replacement). [Iron Working]
  • The Temple at Uppsala (May restrict to Nordic civs; included to showcase Animal Sacrifice belief. With all the legends about Swedish kings becoming a sacrifice when times were bad, though -- a Food/Faith boost after expending Great People would do.) [Theology]
  • The Global Seed Vault (a straightforward Food/Science booster for the late game). [Globalization]

I have splash-screen pictures ready for all four, and a general idea of the game benefits for each. But could you please point me to some appropriate quotes for each wonder, and possibly offer some stat guidelines? Thanks so much!

Top Bottom