C2C SVN Changelog

--- New Option for city founding. Start with 1 city tile with Option On. Have to reach Culture Level Poor to pop 8 surrounding tiles.

• Replace Morale promotion for Famen Temple with Famen Inspired promotion. The Morale promotion is not available to Missionaries any more.

• Change Fertility Festival to be more national by reducing food required to grow in all cities. Adds a new effect building for this National Wonder.

• Add a Blitz promotion to Hunters so that they can be more like Master Hunters when fully promoted and attack more than once per turn - not working right.

• Set Mod ini options to not load Custom Assets. Custom Assets is a way of merging mods into a main mod eg BUG and Blue Marble without needing to change the main mod. It wont work with mods like C2C which change so much. Turning it off just stops a strange set of XML errors coming up.

• Put default Domestic Advisor settings back into UserSettings folder

edit forgot
  • Ships now have a chance to subdue birds based on the subdue sea critter chance. They did just have 10% like any non-promoted combat unit.

--Add 1 Culture to Community Discussion Bldg
--Adjust Civic Anarchism Unhappiness
--More balance adjustments to all GS.

Not unless I grabbed the wrong Civic set. I'll double check it. Cause ALL I changed was the 3 unhappiness in all cities down to 2 and added +1 Happiness to Largest City.

Your 2 sets of yellow lines don't tell me anything boss. And quite frankly both are exactly the same, if that means anything. I don't know.
9283 Revert Civics change Back to 9281 set. Grabbed wrong set, Dumb :mad::old: screw up.

Good Catch SO! :blush:

JosEPh

Your 2 sets of yellow lines don't tell me anything boss.
You'll wanna get comfortable with a compare program sooner or later. ;)

Your 2 sets of yellow lines don't tell me anything boss.

JosEPh

You'll wanna get comfortable with a compare program sooner or later. ;)

Ok that is a program called WinMerge . . the yellow infos u what was changed from one xml file to the other, its quite a simple program really. .

This time Actually commit the +1 Culture to Community Discussion Bldg. :p

Revert Food change % (0 back to -5) to Education level Unawares.

• Some German translations by Parsec

• Fix the actions available to the Subdued Vulture in cities
  • Fix MapCatagories on units as per Peper2000's mod

• Add warning message if you start game not in the prehistoric era.

• All Birds can now build the Bird Story buildings.
  • Fix generation of Crusader units

• Remove Tengrii from Holy Mountain quest. Hopefully this fixes the problems.

• Fixes problem with Palace remaining in the original capital once built elsewhere
  • Adds a graphic button for a building under discussion with Joseph (just the button at this point)
  • Adds a tag to LeaderheadInfos.xml (bNPC) - I can rename the whole thing if you insist DH. It was just done at the point I saw your feedback and I didn't have time to change it before this commit.
  • Fixes numerous bugs on the python end of the NPC split where the barbarian player was assumed to be the last player. This was done by adding a GC.getLAST_PLAYER call in the dll. Doing so does now require that if we add any further NPCs, this hardcoded value must be adjusted after doing so... but usually new NPCs require special programming anyhow.

For all I know, some of that last point may resolve some slowdowns. It certainly should help with some problems with hyper revolutions at the least. Unfortunately, I'm still lost trying to figure out why the city bar on Neanderthal cities is bugged to hell. And there may still be another issue for them regarding maintaining knowledge of their known techs... But this takes care of the majority of the underlying stuff that many players may never have encountered a problem with but were there nevertheless.

9292 Warning breaks saves
  • Fixes error in Terrain Schema

• Fixes errors in New_Cultures use of Schemas. It is now pointing to the ones in the correct places. This hopefully fixes the CTD that XP users were having.

It is the error in the terrain schema that causes the break in saves as it is used when structuring the save file. It had a variable/tag twice.

@DH,

Tested 3 different save games from as far back as 9265 and none were broken. All played.

JosEPh

So does it break saves or not?

Top Bottom