Office of Fanatopian Communication (Chatroom)

dumb newbie question...

Since you seem to be concerned about safety of teh chat room...ever thought about settign up a fake one( or if this one is breached) and using it for propogada. Or is that considered bad form..I mean if you know someone is reading your multiplayer spoiler and playing you why not give false info.

I am not suggestign to do this ...just a question since it seems some teasm have been implicated in previous unsavory action.

There is really no point. The chatroom is set so that a password is needed to enter, and is made invisible so it wont show up with a /list command (listd all non-hidden rooms) and a /whois which lists what chatroom someone is in.

Ok I just noticed your safe tag and was wondering why. :)

croxis said:
I am on most weedays. I suggest mirc, or if you would like a free option, trillian or the silverx x-xhat
I have Trillian but I can't get it to work with IRC.

From Minister's thread:

croxis said:
post you avalability (and timezone) in the communication thread and I'll arange a time

Not for sure what day you are talking about, or even if this is the correct thread, but I'm available Thur 8 pm to 10 pm (GMT -5) and Friday 8 am to maybe 7 pm (GMT -5). If you're talking about today (which I highly doubt) I'm available until 10 pm (GMT -5).

I cant nail down a time to be available. It floats day to day. Easier for me to know when to be here BUT before 5pm CDT(GMT-5?) is bettter for me.

I thought for this chat it was officials or is just everyone invited? im not too bothered either way tbh.

Only just, azza, 8am is still a bit early for me...zzzzzzz ;)

Top Bottom