The World considers me a villian?

thecommonnate

Theocrat
What world are you talking about.

I am "annoying" the three most evil civs on a standard map (Isabella who won't stop decalring war, Boudica who won't stop trying to shake me down for cash, and Mehemed who, never really did anything but I declared on him awhile back.) I am second in points, 3rd strongest military, am a continuing victim of pousinous water, and the largest empire there is. My vassal colony that controls most of the North (playing Terra) is completely friendly to me wit no negitives. Justinian and Ramsees are both pleased with me and they are the other two leaders in points.

What makes me such a villian? I run Emancipation and Free Religon, while everyone that is annoyed by me does not. I'm very confused.

This unhappiness penalty needs to be
a.) Taken out
b.) Changed

Sorry for any spelling errors as I am very mad because I might not get to see the new space race as soon as I thought.

Okay, I just saw the thread about defying a resolution.

The funny thing was I defyed a resolution to stop trading with my vassal...

that FAILED anyways.

Does that only apply to cities with the palace's religion in it? Otherwise, I agree, the unhappiness should be taken out, most of the time I didn't go to the sign-ups for a some crazy palace membership that only one of my cities has eligibility for.

You`ll be seen as a villain by the world if you go against the main `view` of the world. Even if in your opinion your view is better or `nicer`.

I think it is to do with raping civs and replacing them with your Colonies. That and defying resolutions.

I had -5 The World thinks you are a Villan in most of my home cities by the end of my last game.

After the last game i played..
If the world had actually survived, they would've had a death sentence for just uttering, or even thinking, of my name, seeing how hitler is not allowed in the game.
I razed every city on the map with the help of 50+ ICBM's and 50+ tactical nukes with the exception of a couple of landing bases that i needed on other continents.

Yet, noone considered me a villain. In fact, i was celebrated in my cities as the best dictator in the world constantly.
I was the leader of the UN however.

Top Bottom