What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have a lot of freaking work to do today :mad:

Not that I want to besmirch your faith but I could have just as easily said gone to the shops, unless of course you are a witch and cannot set foot on consecrated ground in which case that's pretty impressive ;) I think achieve means that you actually did something of considered merit rather than you just did what you do every Sunday, but hey I'm not one to be the forum Nazzi knock yourself out. Tomorrow I intend to go to work, believe me that's harder than going to church ;):lol:

@sidhe - maybe he doesn't go to church very often ... when i will go to the church i will post here also (since i go about once per year :D).

Did more work on designing this webcomic. Well, I've moved away from the design stage and moved onto test strips.

And kept getting distracted by Guild Wars :lol:

Yes, Sidhe, I think you were trying to make a point to me, but I didn't fully comprehend that. :lol:

But, Heretic Cata, I go to church every Sunday. :p

I worked on a chemistry powerpoint today.

And almost finished it.

I watched a terrible movie. Well, not that bad, but still, it used a kind of humour I don't enjoy. It's name? She's the Man. Ugh.

cody_the_genius said:
Yes, Sidhe, I think you were trying to make a point to me, but I didn't fully comprehend that. :lol:

But, Heretic Cata, I go to church every Sunday. :p

dont worry, i got really lost about the nazis part.

I got my house sorted for next year! Big relief to know where i will be, and who with!

I posted on my forum & here.

Checked my e-mails.

Checked on my garden (doesn't need watering yet).

50 lengths, thats all? Damn, I usually get in around 85 lengths before the polo team arrives.

I managed to walk again... broke my toe a few days ago and have been computer bound. :(

I broke my nail... wait, that's not an achievement! (it's really really bad for a guitarist :()

I managed to get a certain software program that I desperately wanted to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom