[CiV Maps] Kerfuffle's Coffee and Cartography

Next in the Civ5 Map requests:
Unicorn Clan, the purple guys at northwest.

Once again, the whole map is here.

They are also called 'Children of the Wind'. They are well known for their powerful horses and pastures.
A few images of the clan to help a bit:
Spoiler :

Their greatest hero:

As always, thank you for the time spent on taking these requests, you are a real asset to this community! :D

I'm really glad you guys like the map! I spent a bit of time making sure the mask and the hilts fit in juuust right (a lot of subtle nudging and flip-flopping in photoshop was involved :crazyeye:)

@Firebug: I can fit in a map of Sparta to the que for sure. Have you also decided their civ colours yet?

@Bane: Oooh, horses. I may be able to use a drawing of a horse head I did a while back for this... unless I lost it... or unless it actually looks worse than I remember... ._.

I'm probably going to start limiting the amount of stuff I take on from this point. I can take on maybe a few more before I start getting overwhelmed :lol:

@Firebug: I can fit in a map of Sparta to the que for sure. Have you also decided their civ colours yet?

It wasn't hard to decide colours for Sparta. Gold and red are the usual. If you want exacts you can have the icon to use as a reference when you reach that point in your queue

Thanks! Still trying to get more consistency in my work, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it :D
-----------

Surprisingly got this done much more quickly than usual because I discovered the magic of layer styles.

I sold my soul to get the last three maps done... I need sleep... I need sleep badly... *drops dead*

Sweet lands of the creators! This is amazing, how hadn't I stepped on this thread before? I love it.

Also, need help with the Selk'nam map? Because I have some reference images:

Spoiler :

Ah thanks for the references. I was still using the map Sargon gave me a few pages back, but the higher res certainly helps. In fact, I don't know what magic you used to find the third map... Google searches only lead me to a large string of blog posts about Patagonian monsters :lol:

Heh, well, you know, perks of actually being chilean and knowing the right search words. :D

Speaking of which, here's the Selk'nam territorial subdivisions in case you're feeling completly crazy:

Spoiler :

*boop!*

EDIT: Whoops! Linked the wrong image, fixed!

Attachments

• The Selknam - Large Resolution.png.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 130
srsly

Wow that's... that's quite a thing you've got there.

I just wonder, who could be possibly doing that civ?

Wow that's... that's quite a thing you've got there.

I just wonder, who could be possibly doing that civ?

Let the speculation... BEGIN!!!

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
It was Mewr11 that asked me to make a map for Kenya actually :lol:

Let the speculation... BEGIN!!!

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
It was Mewr11 that asked me to make a map for Kenya actually :lol:

Aw I can't believe I 'unspoilered' that all the way for that! :lol:

I've decided that Mazuranic is a better leader than Jelacic. Could you change the title name of the map to something like 'Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia'? The borders and all that are mostly the same, except they seem to have merged all the provinces except Dalmatia. A title change would be sufficient. But if you're too busy, you don't have to :)

Aw I can't believe I 'unspoilered' that all the way for that! :lol:

:lol:

I've decided that Mazuranic is a better leader than Jelacic. Could you change the title name of the map to something like 'Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia'? The borders and all that are mostly the same, except they seem to have merged all the provinces except Dalmatia. A title change would be sufficient. But if you're too busy, you don't have to :)

No problem! I can probably get it done between the next two maps or so since it's mostly an update.

Hello Kerfuffle, wise King of the Whale Sharks!
Are you bored sometimes? Well, I could need a beauty makeover of my ugly fantasy maps (you would also get the .psd for them): https://imgur.com/a/Y1qUK

And hello to you too Belzhorash :D

The maps actually look quite nice already, I can maybe smooth some edges out and adjust some colours/textures. I can certainly take them up for updating.

And hello to you too Belzhorash :D

The maps actually look quite nice already, I can maybe smooth some edges out and adjust some colours/textures. I can certainly take them up for updating.
Thank you for the kind words.
I'm not sure what I don't like about them.
I will send you the psd with a short notice about every feeling/setting of the countries. Is that okay?

I will send you the psd with a short notice about every feeling/setting of the countries. Is that okay?

Sure thing, that'd be very helpful

Top Bottom