Age of Imperialism

I've actually got 5 maps to make and 6 to update right now so I don't think I can handle the work load atm, at least not for a while :lol:

We can always get someone else to do the map, though. But we could use one. *hint, hint, someone who can do maps*

If you can provide a reference map I can make one. There's none on their wikipedia page and I don't know how accurate random maps on google can be.

Crap I totally forgot about the Muqaddim GG, I hope there is some skin for them lying around somewhere.

Oh also, the only reason I suggested to include the 'Mullah' title to address him was because his name is too long and shortening it would probably make him a bit unrecognizable because of the popularity of those names in the Islamic world.

It looks great! But did you find another map, because it doesn't fit the map I posted exactly. Not that it matters that much.

It was a mix of text info about the Dervish plus that map, if you want I can remove the british somalian region

Yeah!
(Conclusion: the more mods you make, the better the quality of the maps. Even if JFD begs to differ...)

So, I found an old globe from 1939 when I visited my grandparents in the weekend! Check it out:

NOTE: LARGE IMAGES!
Spoiler :

All names are in Norwegian, BTW.

Also, the Dervish will receive another revision... but I kinda wanted that at this point, anyway. Will hopefully be up on the thread by Friday.

Top Bottom