Supernatural Beliefs Mod

Cyboman

Chieftain
I enjoyed playing with this mod, but some time ago it went supernatural on itself and just disappeared!

I've searched my computer, and the internet for a copy of the file to no avail. Does anyone have this mod's file saved on their computer that they could email to me, or possibly make available to download?

It was one of my favorite mods and it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Michael

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Questions are usually posted in the main forum as the sub-fora are for completed works. Thanks for joining and hope you find what you are looking for.

I enjoyed playing with this mod, but some time ago it went supernatural on itself and just disappeared!

I've searched my computer, and the internet for a copy of the file to no avail. Does anyone have this mod's file saved on their computer that they could email to me, or possibly make available to download?

It was one of my favorite mods and it would be greatly appreciated!

The maker of that mod (and Prehistoric Era) was a modding friend of mine, who long ago told me he no longer had time for Civ. I'm not sure why he removed Supernatural, but he hasn't been on Steam in years, so there's no way for me to ask. Sadly I don't have my own copy of the mod, or I would gladly host it.

Sorry for the delayed response, but thanks for the reply! I hope it turns up again somewhere...

Michael

Top Bottom