MOO music

Agent327

Observer
I'm planning to include some custom music in the next patch, for which I've been looking for usable MOO(II/III) files, but unsuccesfully. (MOO and MOO II music files I can't seem to convert to MP3 files.) Any help in this area or suggestions for otherwise appropriate musical fragment will be welcome.

I've collected a sample of music to be included in next patch in the zipped file below.

To hear the custom music, unzip and install in your current MOO2Civ folder; when starting up MOO2Civ, select Advanced, then Options and under Audio select Custom Music Folder; choose the Civ4\BtS\Mods\MOO2Civ\Assets\Sounds\Soundtrack folder. (Or, for a shorter path, simply leave the file in C:\Users\[your name]\Downloads.)

This way the custom music will feature during every game, so you might want to turn it off (by deselecting the Custom Music Folder) if you want to play something else.

You can ofcourse also simply listen to your own music in this fashion. ;)

http://www.2shared.com/file/7292821/4fbc09f4/Soundtrack.html

DJO_Maverick has kindly provided quite a few MP3 files with MoO music, which I hope to incorporate as custom music. Thanks! ;)

Top Bottom