NYURDRMS WARLORDS Pitboss Game

Game seems to be down. I was hoping to play one more turn before my sub takes over.

Why did nyurdrms log into Flasch's civ?

He didn't log into my civ, he logged into his own with my name.

I asked him to try logging into the 32 player game for me to see if he had the same problems that I was having logging in, which he did. I am guessing that when he logged back into our game he forgot to change his name.

I can assure everybody that he didn't log into my civ here as I have different passwords for each game.

Sorry guys, I am going to have to restart from the last turn. Conquestador and g_storrow will need to replay thier turns. Should be back up in about 5 minutes.

OK, sorry, I needed to restart the server from the turn before. Since I am at war and was waiting until the end of the turn to play my turn, I didn't realize it was down until the timer was almost over, so I figured it wasn't fair to those that still didn't take thier turn with little time left, so I reset it to the start of this turn again. Those three that already took thier turn please take your turn again.

Sorry,
Chad

I'm back, and playing again. Thanks to Elucidus for helping me out again. :)

Flasch, I'm going to have to skip my part of the turn on our front if I don't play in the next 40 minutes or so. Obviously I don't want to do that or to double turn you because there's a lot going on and it would be unfair for either of us.

I figure we can do one of two things: "Cease Fire" for one turn where neither of us moves anything.

Or

You move this turn and I move first next turn, flopping our order.

There is a very minimal chance I'll be home in time tonight to play it, but I am not counting on it. NYURDRMS, you already played when I logged in so there were no problems there. (except the RNG ;) )

Oh... and it looks like I'm back in plenty of time. Consider my above post a false alarm. :)

This time it is'nt though. Four hours left on the turn... I have to play soon and Flasch hasn't gone again. The turn order may be flopped here.

Anytime there's less than half the turn left and you have to either play or miss your turn, then you have to just do so. Even if the other player hasn't played yet. Them not playing timely enough per the turn order shouldn't make you have the possibility of missing a turn.

Played western front, waiting for Flasch for eastern front. Lots of time left.

Did either of you play that front last turn? You had originally posted about trying to wait for him, but he never logged in last turn at all.

I did play it because I didn't want to forfeit the turn entirely and I expected him to still play in the last four hours.

Flasch, are you around right now? If you miss this one that would give me three in a row without you moving...

2 hours left and it's bedtime for me. I'm taking my moves.

NYURDRMS, I suggest turning Flasch to AI or finding a sub if he hasn't played or answered by tomorrow. :(

This'll actually only be his second missed turn in a row if he doesn't log in within the next couple hours. He missed 1500, played 1505, missed 1510, and is about to miss 1515. People often miss a couple turns in a row. It just turns out to be bad timing because he's in a war.

Top Bottom